Adidas T-Mac 3 Restomod

need to be these.......
IMO the best T-Mac shoe in terms of performance. These were ******* glue on the hardtop floors back in the day. I remember the grip/comfort on these was out of this world. Really Really hoping they make a retro of these somewhere down the line. 

brings back memories of seeing them at footlocker just sitting there lol. t-mac said in an interview that new colorways will release and other retros from his shoe line will release, i'm hoping for the 4's since they were so different.

These are a grail of mine man, salty i missed out. Not a single sz 10.5/11 on the Bay either... except for one pair that is signed and wants 400+

Damn man 

Those would be a 4th of July exclusive if I ever got a pair
laugh.gif

Hooped in mine tonight. Didn't like it too much. Maybe they'll get better after a few wears. 

T-Mac 1 is trash, and I would assume the 2 and 3 are as well.
1's were ok. 3's/4's are absolute ******* trash to ball in... absolutely no grip whatsoever. Don't know where you heard the two's being trash to ball in, but as far as I know the shoe was definitely one of the best kicks to ball in at the time of release. IMHO though the TMAC 5's were definitely the best to ball in. 

the 4 has a pretty comical sole. it may as well be completely smoothe. I fail to see anywhere to get traction with that pattern. the dots and the horizontal lines are far too small and close together. It's like a failed Jordan 10 and 6 hybrid
laugh.gif

Only time will tell if we ever get a retro of the 2. We've now had multiple retros of the 1 and 3 and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't eastbay end up coming out with a ton of team colors of the 4, just like they did with the 3 at one point?

Back
Top Bottom