Adidas Top Ten 2000.... ?

adidas-top-ten-2000-kobe-retro-2-1.jpg

Hey. anyone on here own these? How are they? thinking about getting a pair to ball in.
I tried them on at the adidas outlet, would of got them, but was a ugly colorway. green/ yellow checkerboard.
sick.gif

any feedback is appreciated!

I have these shoes, I've worn them very few times, don't want to mess'em u, but they're great!!!

really comfty, fist like a glove and the soles use something like the good old "feet your wear" technology

get em if u find them, but black/whites or blue/whites, those are the best cw's, i've seen that cw you said and looks disgusting

hope that helps

The ones they sell on EAstbay are the new ones, which doesn't have the Feat You Wear technology no more. The ones who invented the FYW tech has disputeswith adidas so they are not using it no more.

as far as i know these still have the FYW "tech", but no longer carry the title.

FYW is basically the shape of the midsole/outsole, using adiPRENE and adiPRENE+, and sometimes the Torsion System.

check here for more info

Ebay has had some listings for a nearly all black colorway. The stitching is red. They're sort like the Jordan XI lows that came out 2 years ago, the blackones with the yellow stitching. I got my pair (the Blk/white) the last time I went home. I've seen them on Footlocker.com and Champs.com.

Ebay really is the best place to get these shoes. I picked up the navy/white and black/white pairs a month ago. I regret not picking up a 3rd pair for me torock. I searched for these for damn near 11 years....thank God for retro.

Been looking for these old kobe adidas under retail for a min., saw at my local footaction outlet, 25 bucks:

14t1oxy.jpg

2vt1t1g.jpg

wearing these right now, couldn't hate them more.

these are not for my feet. straight lawn chore status.

I am so disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom