Adidas Top Ten 2000

Additional photos of the Ivy Park version in this one.

Funny how so many Kobe fans don’t realize this was Kobe Bryant 1st of the 3 rookie shoes he wore.

I honestly can't recall how many shoes he wore during his rookie season. But I do remember it was more than one.

I do recall he wore this model initially that year. I believe these were the shoes he wore in an Adidas print ad that featured him. I remember that ad from 1996 because of their "Feet you wear" gimmick.

I honestly can't recall how many shoes he wore during his rookie season. But I do remember it was more than one.

He wore them as they became available to him as I recall. Sucks they didn’t name the shoes after him.

1. Top Ten 2000 in navy/white. The black/white pair was associated with Jermaine Oneal.

2. EQT 2010 in both colorways although Antoine Walker used the black pair as well. Walker and Oneal went on to wear the “Real Deal” model.

3. The ones adidas has labeled “Crazy 97” were all Kobe and I don’t remember anyone else wearing them but him. Could be wrong but I’m going off pure memory as a 16 year old in high school. Loooong time ago.

Them Ivy parks are disgraceful lol! Sooo bad!
The midsole remind me of orange flavored Starburst candy
1673911867062.jpeg

So can anyone say when the black/white hit the US or are we stuck paying and waiting for international shipping?

So can anyone say when the black/white hit the US or are we stuck paying and waiting for international shipping?
Wanting to know the same thing??.....still looking for the white/blue for a discount price!

The way the comments were trashing on the Ivy Parks I thought they were going to sit but they sold out.

Fellow FYW loving weirdos: OG Navy blues randomly dropped on adidas.com in a handful of sizes for $42 bucks! Did these ever even officially release stateside? They run a half size big for me. In case it helps, shop premium outlets has some small sizes for a little bit more:

Back
Top Bottom