Adidas TUBULAR Thread

It's hard like all the tubulars.
The Tubular X and Tubular low have two different soles. X is solid rubber and the regular Tubulars are similar to the Qasa Highs (more of a soft foam).

So are Dooms soft foam or solid rubber?

Last edited:
Haven't got my pair yet, but I wonder how the Dooms would look if people folded the sockliner down, or at least scooched it down a bit. Everybody's wearing the liner pulled all the way up and that just isn't a good look imo.

Haven't got my pair yet, but I wonder how the Dooms would look if people folded the sockliner down, or at least scooched it down a bit. Everybody's wearing the liner pulled all the way up and that just isn't a good look imo.
It looks bad because people are wearing them with joggers. Wear it with normal pants and cuff it over and it'll be fine.

First off the sole sucks on all tubular the only reason it worked on the qasa is cuz it was a fashion shoe Adidas only thing they got Goin rite now is boost they should use it on everything second the primeknit sucks it feels just like long Johns it's nothing close to flyknit and third they use a hard strip in the toe box that's way to long and hard and makes it so if u wiggle ur toes at all it catches on ur toe nails. Bottom line these are a cheap rip off of flyknit mercurial or magista Adidas is more about fashion than function and every move they have made this past year has been stolen\recycled out of Nike playboOK I love the ultra boost but it's just a revamped presto. The dooms just feel really cheap

First off the sole sucks on all tubular the only reason it worked on the qasa is cuz it was a fashion shoe Adidas only thing they got Goin rite now is boost they should use it on everything second the primeknit sucks it feels just like long Johns it's nothing close to flyknit and third they use a hard strip in the toe box that's way to long and hard and makes it so if u wiggle ur toes at all it catches on ur toe nails. Bottom line these are a cheap rip off of flyknit mercurial or magista Adidas is more about fashion than function and every move they have made this past year has been stolen\recycled out of Nike playboOK I love the ultra boost but it's just a revamped presto. The dooms just feel really cheap
Wut... You just referenced what the piece is inspired from (qasas) and then said everything they do is stolen from Nike's playbook? What? If anything, it's all taken from their collaborative efforts which include Y-3, Rick, etc. Except mostly just Y-3.

Salty.... That time of the month?

Dooms look bad with joggers? What?
laugh.gif
The sock is a big part of the look.
Yeah. They look like garbage with the joggers. In fact I think jogger fashion is extremely corny now. They could've been fine without the sock part entirely, but it's fine, since it's completely rectified by wearing pants. But that's just my opinion.

Maybe cause you seem some cornballs with either ugly tacky joggers, too tight, or too baggy joggers. :lol:

I'll post a fit pic later.

Welp got the cancellation email. Scratch Inflammable off my list of shops to frequent.

Inflammable
Core Black Dooms
7:25pm cst

I feel like the core blacks are more limited than the greys, I might have to call some stores cause I'm striking out online.

can't even find a pair to try on for sizing. only adidas stores in manhattan got them and they sold out the same day they released except for giant sizes :smh:

Maybe cause you seem some cornballs with either ugly tacky joggers, too tight, or too baggy joggers.
laugh.gif

I'll post a fit pic later.
Not to sound like a hipster, but it's because joggers cracked mainstream 2-3 years ago, and the trend is boring as **** and just seems lazy now. And it has nothing to do with the fit of the joggers. It's because nobody knows how to put a cohesive outfit together with joggers. They just throw on some tee that doesn't even fit the silhouette of the jogger aesthetic.

Last edited:

Not to sound like a hipster, but it's because joggers cracked mainstream 2-3 years ago, and the trend is boring as **** and just seems lazy now. And it has nothing to do with the fit of the joggers. It's because nobody knows how to put a cohesive outfit together with joggers. They just throw on some tee that doesn't even fit the silhouette of the jogger aesthetic.
I always thought joggers were a euro thing.. looks like its caught on. the "athleisurewear" trend.. its taken off and has gone high end too..I dont see it going anywhere any time soon

I always thought joggers were a euro thing.. looks like its caught on. the "athleisurewear" trend.. its taken off and has gone high end too..I dont see it going anywhere any time soon
Right. Athleisure is boring as all hell. And I don't see it going anywhere any time soon either. It's a god send for all the sneakerheads, since it's easier than finding a nice fitting pair of denim. Jogger aesthetic is fine. But any sort of tech pant is still better than the best jogger. Sweat materials are just super lazy looking.

Back
Top Bottom