Adidas TUBULAR Thread

tumblr_n237yzjNkr1qkbduio1_500.gif

I've been wanting to try a nova or dooms on so I know the size to get. Very random store inside cosmo in Vegas had both and finally got to try it on. I wear a 9 Nikes and had to get an 8 for the novas. Cant wait for the BW novas pks!

anyone have any lace swap suggestions for the black novas? 

my laces keep coming untied... arghh...lol 

i think the black and off-white midsole would accept a modest lace swap.. gotta see tho 

I've been wanting to try a nova or dooms on so I know the size to get. Very random store inside cosmo in Vegas had both and finally got to try it on. I wear a 9 Nikes and had to get an 8 for the novas. Cant wait for the BW novas pks!
what store was that ?

Crsvr or something. It's like crossover but spelled different sorry I couldn't remember
thats what I thought you were gonna say

CRSVR is a legit store .. they used to have a good nike acct.. I bought the Yeezy 1s and a pair of Air Max Pattas back in the day from their Santa Barbara location... i think something changed with their NSW acct so theyve been getting **** for a while...

Glad to see they have an AO acct.. did they have any boosts ? 

primeknits look like **** imo. still on the hunt for the original Nova's, forgot about the launch so hopefully they restock.

Did Adidas ever restock the Sesame colorway of the Primeknit Tubular X? I bookmarked the page on adc and check it every other day and I don't think they ever restocked that shoe.

Did Adidas ever restock the Sesame colorway of the Primeknit Tubular X? I bookmarked the page on adc and check it every other day and I don't think they ever restocked that shoe.
Unless there was some stealth restock I was in the same boat as you... was religiously looking for a restock on ADC for awhile.. I eventually gave up... Just ended up buying the one that just released that looks similar to the sesame though.. Ended up buying it from ENDclothing, hopefully I don't get charge with the customs fees... Eastbay didn't have my size otherwise I would have ordered from there.. I don't want to miss out like I did on the sesames though.

Unless there was some stealth restock I was in the same boat as you... was religiously looking for a restock on ADC for awhile.. I eventually gave up... Just ended up buying the one that just released that looks similar to the sesame though.. Ended up buying it from ENDclothing, hopefully I don't get charge with the customs fees... Eastbay didn't have my size otherwise I would have ordered from there.. I don't want to miss out like I did on the sesames though.
You talking about that slightly darker grey colorway? Maybe I'll just settle for those. I understand the Yeezy craziness, but that shoe should've never been as limited as it was. They could have continued to restock and sell out of those like the white Ultra Boost if they had just made enough of them.

I've tried to search this thread but can someone please tell me if Tubuar Defiants fit TTS or big? Thank you

You talking about that slightly darker grey colorway? Maybe I'll just settle for those. I understand the Yeezy craziness, but that shoe should've never been as limited as it was. They could have continued to restock and sell out of those like the white Ultra Boost if they had just made enough of them.
Yeah someone posted an eastbay link to them like 5 posts back....it's starting to release in the US, so I'm sure it will show up in ADC soon... Yeah I don't understand why the sesames were that limited too. Everyone kept saying they would restock because that's what Adidas eventually does.. restock never came..
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom