Adidas TUBULAR Thread

^cheers man.. wonder if anyone here has them? looks good and simple to me
smokin.gif

Anyone realize the triple black dooms released this morning 6:30 est on SNS? There was an under retail code also....:smh:

Did some digging and only one site that saw gave me anything other than early April. April 8th. Keep your eyes peeled

Those Radials are hard AF! When did those drop, and is that the circa knit style material from the mid tier NMD's on the toe box?

Hey guys can the tubular doom pk just be thrown into Washington machine or bad idea? Anybody tryed yet?

My homie wrecked his Kith Tubulars after a long weekend in Nola. He used a toothbrush, soap and water and they look good as new.

found em in stock...................................................... don't ship to the US. 
indifferent.gif

Buddy of mine found this guy on eBay selling him a pair of triple blacks $200 shipped flat which i find odd. His BIN is set at $300. What do you guys think?

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/252347939725
IDK.  Considering that I got mine preordered from some site (I forgot, starts with an L) for like 180$ shipped, 200$ isn't that bad of a price.  No way I would pay 300$ especially considering that SF Dooms pretty much go for retail now after the hype died down.  That dude must be proxying from a EU connect or something.

Back
Top Bottom