Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Core Black Doom order #2 cancelled. Who gets cancelled on a GR, twice? Salt level rising to bacon levels.

I thought the grey pair of the tubular dooms were the only reflective shoe from the pack. I didn't think the blacks were reflective.

Dooms came in... good thing I did size down... I wear a size 12 in ultra boosts and a size 11 in these were perfect... picked up each one for $140.... good deal on these.

Novas came in.. look better on foot than I thought..

one thing I'm not happy with is the description on ADC says, glow in the dark sole. These definitely do NOT GITD

def keeping them..  applied the $30 off coupon that came in the mail, so I cant really complain too too much..

gonna finesse CS for a discount code tho 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: You
Dooms came in... good thing I did size down... I wear a size 12 in ultra boosts and a size 11 in these were perfect... picked up each one for $140....

Octuple up much, LoL?? Seriously though, nice score. I am just going to show my wife this pic when she complains about me getting too many kicks. I think I only have about six pair of shoes coming this week, and only two of them are doubles.

Last edited:
How hyped will the Kith Dooms be? They're going global release and I really want to pick em up but it's damn cold out now. Don't wanna wait too long out there if I don't have to.

Got my gray pair in. Already tried them in a store before, but still liking the feel. Cushioning is not boost, but it's not hard. It's softer like the Y-3 Qasa. I don't find the sole to be too big, I think the patterning makes them look a little more streamlined than traditional tubular soles. They are not as bottom heavy as some other knit shoes with thick soles that I've tried before, feels like a good balance. These shoes lived up to my own hype from when I first saw the pics.

Once again for fit advice, I did not size up in Ultra boosts (still had about 1/4 inch room in toe for UB, but a good snug fit), and I got a half size down in these from my Ultra boost (and normal adidas/nike) size. I think TTS would be fine and 1.0 size down would be fine if those are your only options. If you go 1.0 size down, your toe will be up agains the toe box, but there is room in the back to accomodate more stretch. If you go TTS, the elastic, cage, and sock liner should add additional lockdown for casual fit.

Last edited:
^^^ Cant wait for my Novas to get here...scheduled for arrival today...:smokin

Had a chance to the CNY with adidas oop and that still want enough to convince me. That red and leather...eh not my cup of te. I could see the appeal though.

Anyone who drives manual have a problem with tubular soles at all? Read on a youtube video it causes difficulty getting good contact on the clutch pedal.

I drive stick and yes its a bit more difficult but you get used to it. The clutch slips into that middle part where it parts but its not too too bad.

Back
Top Bottom