Adidas TUBULAR Thread

pretty bummed i wasn't able to get a pair of ronnie fiegs
gonna have to settle with the grey dooms smh

Where are all the on foot pix of the black dooms? I wanna know how thick the sock looks lol

View media item 1898391

Saw all 3 colorways in person, really dope shoe!

DDmG_f-maxage-0.gif

This is a must cop for me. :smokin

posted this in the other adidas thread...

planning to get first pair of tubular doom

hows the cushioning like compared to boost, lunar, phylon?

and hows the traction on them?

Im true to size 8.5 in most jordans. Just went to footlocker store to fit some adidas. Im good with 8.5 in the zx flux, and size 8 for the tubulars because i find it runs big. What would be your suggestion for my size in the NMD, Ultra boost, and yeezy? Thanks.

Im true to size 8.5 in most jordans. Just went to footlocker store to fit some adidas. Im good with 8.5 in the zx flux, and size 8 for the tubulars because i find it runs big. What would be your suggestion for my size in the NMD, Ultra boost, and yeezy? Thanks.
I usually wear 10.5 and ordered some tubular Nova's in 10.5, but they're way too big. 10 should be good though. I've read NMD also run big so was going to get them in 10 if I can get my hands on them.

Everyone and their mom has been saying any Tubular runs a half size big.

NMD - half size to full size down
UB - TTS or half size up
350 - half size down

Here's a pic from my IG of the grey Doom's with some Adidas sweats..you can see the sock pretty well:

Also, I'm feeling those Primeknit Nova's a lot more than the first ones; those are hot.

Adidas is so money right now. I've already copped like 5 pair of Three Stripes this year, and only like 2 pair of Nike's. Never thought I'd be saying that...

Last edited:
Are the kiths still being released to smaller shops? I'm looking for a size 8.

Back
Top Bottom