Adidas TUBULAR Thread

In case anyone here is looking for the Tubular X Knit Navy (S81675) in US 9.5, please let me know. 

****, I've been so busy I didn't have time to try on the ASG tubulars. **** is about .5 too big maybe bigger, that or I'm not use to this primeknit stuff. SMH small sizes are gone now.

I wanna cop my girl the pink dooms. Are any females in the thread or dudes who copped for someone who knows if the smaller sizes fit more tts?

Supposedly these are a adidas consortium release
ohwell.gif

ahh great. That just means it is 100x harder to get now.
mad.gif

Them white & black Nova PKs are TOUGH
sick.gif

Dawg i maybe moving on from Nike...this transition hurts lol
Im slowly realizing that.

mainly bc i can't win a damb raffle and can never add anything to cart.

how can i score multiple easy boosts but can't get one damb limited nike

how sway???

Tan Dooms are 
nthat.gif

Not even setting my self up for disappointment. Wont even have a chance to cop.

Heres a couple more color ways dropping later this year. 

Tubular Doom PK S80509

Launch Date: August 

Tubular Doom PK S80508

Launch Date: August 

Tubular Doom S80096

Launch Date: November

First missing out on the cream restock and now finding out about the tan dooms being a consortium release. :smh:

Last edited:

So they are only available in a few special shops? How about online?
Usually, the store doing the collab have the most stocks and they allocate some for online stores. Other consortium accounts who sell the said store's collab does instore release first and then release leftover pairs online. I'm talking about the Consortium Tour collabs.

How if the fit on the Tubular Dooms? 

I only had the OG tubular and my standard 9.5 Adidas was too big.

I generally wear a 10 in most Nike and 9.5 Adidas. Only Adidas I went with a 9 are the NMD PK and I should have done with same with OG Tubular.

Thanks !

How if the fit on the Tubular Dooms? 

I only had the OG tubular and my standard 9.5 Adidas was too big.

I generally wear a 10 in most Nike and 9.5 Adidas. Only Adidas I went with a 9 are the NMD PK and I should have done with same with OG Tubular.

Thanks !
10.5 in regular Adidas feel big on me, but 10s are too tight. My 10 PK Dooms are loose. I probably could have gotten 9.5. Tubular Novas in 10 were ok.

Back
Top Bottom