Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Question for those who have both Slam Jam and Kith tubular collabs. If my Kith Dooms fit perfectly at 9.5, would I be okay with grabbing a 9.5 of the Slam Jams. How close are they in sizing. TIA!

While the exact details of the shoe are still unknown, it doesn’t appear to have any of adidas’ Boost technology. There looks to be two different pairs that will be releasing, with one of them really looking like the Yeezy 350 Boost.

Check out the images below and let us know what you guys think of the adidasTubular Shadow in the comments section. Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar for more updates as they develop.

i aint mad at it :lol: for all of us that strike out constantly on the 350...not a bad consolation prize

Tubular is becoming the home of the Yeezy knock offs, lol. These aren't as good as the Tubular Invader Straps, which I'd argue look better than the 750s, but beggars can't be choosers.

Tubular is becoming the home of the Yeezy knock offs, lol. These aren't as good as the Tubular Invader Straps, which I'd argue look better than the 750s, but beggars can't be choosers.

Adidas has never had hype like this before so they have to sell the people who strike out on Yeezys something else...

I have a couple of TIS in route, looking forward to finally reviewing in person.  I love my 750's but there's a bit too much going on.

I should have sa
Poor man 350s look like baby shoes :rofl:

If you can't afford resale on 350s, it's not a bad option if you want a similar look... It sucks having to settle but not everyone can comfortably spend ~$1k on a pair of shoes.
I should have said baby sizes, they look so tiny...but yeah id cop them before I spent a stack on 350's.

Last edited:
So disrespectful lol. They could just make more yeezys and design something cool looking.

Can anyone tell me how PK Dooms fit, compared to PK Nova or PK Tubular X? I fit 11 TTS, but I sized down to 10.5 for PK Nova and PK Tubular X.

Last edited:
Although I slept on initial release, Im So I glad I ended up finding a pair of the Slam Jam Novas on the bay for $10 over retail. Quality is superb!!!

Back
Top Bottom