Adidas ultra boost all white

Hey peeps just looking to get some ideas ... Bought my Adidas ultra boost in white when they first dropped which was probably close to 2 months ago now but was wondering if any one had any suggestions on how to clean these properly since they get dirty fairly quick... I've tried Jason markk but it doesn't seem to revive the white quite the way I'd like it to ... Any thoughts?

Throw them in the washmachine along with some towels and wash at cold temperature. Should come out coke white again

Throw them in the washmachine along with some towels and wash at cold temperature. Should come out coke white again
Should one add detergent or bleach as well? I've read some other people saying they used bleach and while I'm sure that makes the Primeknit super white I dunno if it'll cause the cage or boost material to yellow over time.

I actually read that on GQ of all places but some people from the ultra boost group on FB have also mentioned it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Should one add detergent or bleach as well? I've read some other people saying they used bleach and while I'm sure that makes the Primeknit super white I dunno if it'll cause the cage or boost material to yellow over time.

I actually read that on GQ of all places but some people from the ultra boost group on FB have also mentioned it.

Thanks in advance for any help.
yeah do you just add detergent?

yeah do you just add detergent?
I ended up guinea piggin' this because no one ever responded. I washed them with just detergent but it was like washing any other white article of clothing without bleach. You could still see the dirt/smudged spots.

So I heavily sprayed the dirty areas with a stain remover, I think Resolve, or a similar product, then scrubbed with a lite brush. Then I washed them again with detergent and bleach and FINALLY they came out like new...

I've been rocking them three or four times a week since.

Last edited:
I ended up guinea piggin' this because no one ever responded. I washed them with just detergent but it was like washing anything other white article of clothing without bleach. You could still see the dirt/smudged spots.

So I heavily sprayed the dirty areas with a stain remover, I think Resolve, or a similar product, then scrubbed with a lite brush. Then I washed them again with detergent and bleach and FINALLY they came out like new...

I've been rocking them three or four times a week since.
hh wow.. how often do you wash them then?

i guess maybe i should stick to the black ones.. anyone looking for the white in a sz 10 lmk :wink:

I haven't washed them since. They actually look good a little dirty. Keeping them glistening is impossible.

Hi guys.. I got this pair of Ultra Boost 1.0 Triple White from a trade recently and not too sure if this pair is a legit pair.. Seller says he got it in Taiwan, Asia thus explaining the slightly different box label with Chinese characters and also the 'quality check' sticker on the side of the box. What are your thoughts?? Do help me out!

Back
Top Bottom