Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

8203280.jpg

Aside from the essays and insider info, has anyone on here actually bought/ tried on any of this Adidas apparel?
yes - it’s amazing through and through. quality is A1, versatility of the collection is strong, and the color palettes are a fresh take from where adidas has been in the past. sizing can be a bit wonky though so i would suggest going a size down because your true size is showing up BIG lol

yes - it’s amazing through and through. quality is A1, versatility of the collection is strong, and the color palettes are a fresh take from where adidas has been in the past. sizing can be a bit wonky though so i would suggest going a size down because your true size is showing up BIG lol
Appreciate the feedback! looking to grab the cut off and the shorts

lmao i bet jerry is sweaty because everyone will want to see a good official collab after waiting almost 3 years

ultraboost 1.0s, response cl, adilettes, sambas and trx are the only adidas ive seen him wear so far. wonder if any of those will end up being a collaboration

looks bad sp far. Worse than regular adilettes, and far worse than yzy slides and adilette 22s lol. Hope this isn't the final product. We will see in April

ultraboost 1.0s, response cl, adilettes, sambas and trx are the only adidas ive seen him wear so far. wonder if any of those will end up being a collaboration

Ive got the response cl and UB 1.0. Ive got the adi fog already lol

Very. Even more comfy than UB 1.0s.

But i don’t really wear it that often since it’s not as hype as my other shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom