Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

I wanted to buy the IU gear and the prices for this stuff are just wild. A $160 t shirt, which is only $70 less than the $230 hoodie. Give me a break! Confirmed app to top it off
IMG_9285.jpeg

Fear-of-God-Athletics-1-Indiana-IH5907.jpg

Fear-of-God-Athletics-1-Indiana-IH5907-1.jpg

Fear-of-God-Athletics-1-Miami-IH5909.jpg

Fear-of-God-Athletics-1-Miami-IH5909-1.jpeg

adidas-Fear-of-God-1-Basketball-Indiana-University.jpg

adidas-Fear-of-God-1-Basketball-Indiana-University-1.jpg

adidas-Fear-of-God-1-Basketball-Indiana-University-2.jpg

adidas-Fear-of-God-1-Basketball-Indiana-University-3.jpg

Fear-of-God-Athletics-Indiana.jpg

Fear-of-God-Athletics-Miami.jpg

Fear of God Athletics One Model “Indiana”
Color: Carbon/Red
Style Code: IH5907
Release Date: February 23, 2024
Price: $250

Fear of God Athletics One Model “Miami”
Color: Carbon/Green
Style Code: IH5909
Release Date: February 23, 2024
Price: $250

This is why Adidas can’t win man. These shoes should be $125. Could have the streets flooded with these and takeover the market that Yeezy left. Even could get away with 150-160 potentially, but 250???

d69w4tr-71493f69-ae7f-4efa-84e5-f8149336da3c.gif
his nike shoes were between 190 and 350 (minus the skylons). i don't think there was ever a world where these would be $125 unless adidas wanted to lose money.

I'm surprised he made them PEs to begin with. I forgot which interview/podcast he was on, but he basically said these weren't performance shoes.
the reality is public knowledge of him signing on and it taking so long really damaged the rollout.

A non-performance “basketball” shoe would have been one thing if the pipeline of performance models was weeks or a couple months away.

Why should anyone care if it was some great undertaking to turn it into a passable performance shoe for a couple schools who wore them one time for the season?

If anything it speaks to how inept and slow him and Adidas have been. And he claims some slew of amazing FOG performance shoes are right around the corner but I’m willing to bet that rollout is slower than he leads on as well.

Adidas has had some good designs they execute so poorly on that people forget them and move on. Maybe this isn’t a complete failure but unnecessary moves like justifying a long process to turn this shoe into something it’s not don’t instill confidence in anyone’s leadership with Adidas basketball.

the reality is public knowledge of him signing on and it taking so long really damaged the rollout.

A non-performance “basketball” shoe would have been one thing if the pipeline of performance models was weeks or a couple months away.

Why should anyone care if it was some great undertaking to turn it into a passable performance shoe for a couple schools who wore them one time for the season?

If anything it speaks to how inept and slow him and Adidas have been. And he claims some slew of amazing FOG performance shoes are right around the corner but I’m willing to bet that rollout is slower than he leads on as well.

Adidas has had some good designs they execute so poorly on that people forget them and move on. Maybe this isn’t a complete failure but unnecessary moves like justifying a long process to turn this shoe into something it’s not don’t instill confidence in anyone’s leadership with Adidas basketball.
I don't think its even worth it at this point. The Anthony Edwards seem to fan faves as far new Adidas performance basketball shoes. The Hardens and Dames see a lot of play from athletes already (not sure of the Dons and Traes). No need to fix whats not broken.

I feel he's better off just make FOG collabs for those pairs like Y-3 did with the DRose and Hardens.

might just be me, but while nothing from this drop was ground breaking, I think all the shoes were solid even with the basketballs being $250.

I think a lot of the samples look promising. Again not ground breaking but solid

These in particularly interested in
IMG_8793.jpeg

Looks like someone is cashing out before Jerry drops everything

fear of god collection 8 footwear is amazing.
mocs, high top, the knitted mocs are all so well done.

adidas Fear of God Athletics Los Angeles Runner “Clay”
Color: Clay/Clay-Clay
Style Code: IF4215
Release Date: March 3, 2024
Price: $170
1709149445174.png

1709149469296.png

1709149486250.png

1709149507209.png

1709149542428.png

Back
Top Bottom