Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

Bruh! We walked in and froze. I didn’t know where to go. Felt like something out of a movie.
I was tryna get in and out since wifey and daughter were in the car. Walked into the first section and was a little confused because it was only the video playing lol. Then kept it moving and finally found the right area. Scooped the sesame toes and Dad shoes. Honestly should have probably picked up the rivalry as well since I was there. Might try again tomorrow.

But, for those wondering definitely half size up in the ball shoes and tts for Dad shoes.

20231202_151034.jpg
20231202_151214.jpg

Might have to use the cream laces they came with. Super light shoe! You can definitely feel a bounce "boost" in these and the bball shoes.

s-l1200.jpg

^ these most likely based off the retropy silhouette and that pic makes me want em more.

to anyone that got the basketballs, how do they fit compared to Yeezy 700v3? I have to go full size up in those, .5 size up murders my feet.

to anyone that got the basketballs, how do they fit compared to Yeezy 700v3? I have to go full size up in those, .5 size up murders my feet.
Went with my TTS. No complaints, but I have narrow feet. They recommend half size up from your usual adidas size.

I like the non LA cw of the 86 more. Really hope they drop the black cw of it though.

I like the non LA cw of the 86 more. Really hope they drop the black cw of it though.
Of the two I'd have to agree. May have something to do with the fact that the LA runner exclusive is also the same color way so I wouldn't want two of the "same"

Do you think you could actually hoop in those? Is this something you think an NBA player not named Gilbert Arenas would actually rock on court?
I can hoop in anything tbh so to me yes, but some have preferences with basketball kicks.

Gonna check out the shop today in Brooklyn. Hopefully the rain deters a few folks and I can walk in and out. Just want the basketball joints

It was confirmed that it will drop today on the FOG site.
Live right now

Nice to see that it all dropped online...like I thought it would. But also happy I was able to get it in person and have it already. At least now I don't need to go back to pickup the '86 lo since it dropped online. Back to sleep hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom