Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

Attachments

• IMG_7216.jpeg
    IMG_7216.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,184
Nice to see that it all dropped online...like I thought it would. But also happy I was able to get it in person and have it already. At least now I don't need to go back to pickup the '86 lo since it dropped online. Back to sleep hahaha.
Can you tell us anything more of the forum lo? I just scooped up the talc/talc colorway. Hopefully sizing works. Do these have boost? I want to grab a second pair but worried about sizing

Thanks for the link. I just copped the sesame toe joints. Now I can go back to sleep for another hour…
IMG_2289.jpeg

Hyped or not, these baskeball shoes remind me a lot of the Jordan 17s and those were 🔥. Glad these weren’t sold out!

Now let’s wait for the discounts

Hoping for this. I'll even take the all black pair for a discount. I like the shoe but a discount is coming. These arent going anywhere full size run from 4.5 to 17 on the FOG site and wouldnt be surprised if these have a general release to boutiques and other retailers at a future date soon.

Those that say "FOG webby exclusive" probably will not see a ADC / Confirmed drop me thinks.

Definitely wasn’t going out to West St in BK. Free shipping and no tax was clutch. FOG shipping is slow at times, but it saved me gas money. FYI, AMEX has their own route delivery insurance, so no need to opt in to that extra fee if you’re using an AMEX. Adidas tried to play me when Lasership stole my Yeezys, but AMEX took care of it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom