Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

priced in between essentials and mainline fear of god? ok.. who is that market for exactly?

what happened 2 years ago when he was hired for basketball performance progression and suddenly that job changed (press release dec 2022) and now releasing "athletic" wear and announcing it via the Adidas originals ig account.. lol
Me lol

Ain’t nothing to write essays about.

This pic tempt me to pick up the sweats:

and quite possibly even the shoes too. But i know better.

This pic tempt me to pick up the sweats:

and quite possibly even the shoes too. But i know better.

Screenshot_20231205_194541_Chrome.jpg

All of it is okay. For him to take 3 years to basically slap Adidas branding on his typical FOG mainline and Essentials clothing and then basically copy a bunch of Adidas Tubulars and just put the same midsole he puts on his FOG loafers and sneakers is wild to me.

This looks like there was 0 effort involved. I'll get some of the clothing like sweats when it goes on significant sale.

All of it is okay. For him to take 3 years to basically slap Adidas branding on his typical FOG mainline and Essentials clothing and then basically copy a bunch of Adidas Tubulars and just put the same midsole he puts on his FOG loafers and sneakers is wild to me.

This looks like there was 0 effort involved. I'll get some of the clothing like sweats when it goes on significant sale.
In for the sweatpants when it hits 40-60% range

IMG_1214.jpeg
IMG_1215.jpeg
IMG_1216.jpeg
IMG_1217.jpeg

I love these!!
These don't appeal to me at all. While others might only notice the shared colorway in my upcoming comparison, I believe these resemble a copycat version of the Bad Bunny Campus. It feels like a lackluster redesign, and I'm not a fan.

The '86 Lo is more or less an Adidas version of the mainline Fear of God 101 sneaker. I don't really see any connection, copying, or similarity to the Bad Bunny Campus.

Last edited:
Dudes saying the basketballs look like the tubular :lol: it’s just hate man.

Y’all can’t just say you don’t like them and move on. It’s okay

The y3 qasa is the show you’re looking for tho

at the end of the day i think we're all skeptical on the pricing. not big enough of a difference from mainline FOG and mainline footwear goes on a sale a lot. on the other hand, way too high for the essentials/adidas bball aesthetic that everyone thought Jerry had a hand on. you'll have people come in and say yeezys were priced high too but yeezys were on a different level in terms of hype and footwear from kanyes main line were diff (and they tanked hard i.e. crepe sneakers).

design wise, it is what is is from JL. which is not a bad thing but you'll need the full drip to pull if it off nicely.

design wise, it is what is is from JL. which is not a bad thing but you'll need the full drip to pull if it off nicely.
To be honest I’ll be wearing some essentials that went on sale from pac sun with these (overpriced) basketball sneakers. I personally saw those fog/ adidas clothing prices and walked away. Not to mention I live in NY where prob 40 percent of the fear of god/ essential's piece I see are fake.

To be honest I’ll be wearing some essentials that went on sale from pac sun with these (overpriced) basketball sneakers. I personally saw those fog/ adidas clothing prices and walked away. Not to mention I live in NY where prob 40 percent of the fear of god/ essential's piece I see are fake.
My point exaclty. You can rock essentials or remember the why adidas to get they look with the fogdidas so why spend that much for the fogdidas clothing. Touching and seeing them in person can change things tho. Hope they stay on long enough to try them on sale.

Damn right its hate. Im hating hard still at this whole mid *** collection. :lol: I been a FoG fan, got mainline clothes, Jungle boots **** when I was at Barneys id grab up (thank you discount), Nike FoG yadda yadda and im yeah im heavily disappointed by this lazy *** effort by Jerry. 86 lows are cool, sweatpants are cool, all the other clothing is garbage. The basketball kicks are mid. I didnt expect something CRAZY, but I didnt expect it to be so lackluster either.

I wasn't saying it to hate; I like the look of the basketballs. Adidas MO has been retooling archival stuff and it works. Ye pulling from older FYW models didn't hurt him.

These are just underwhelming giving all this time. Same with the other models that released (might as well have just done a Samba collab).

Nothing from FOG yet. They're slow per usual but the good thing is when they ship, I usually get them next day.

Back
Top Bottom