Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

Naw. jerry is a pain to work with and couldn't handle the task of making basketball sneakers every month for adidas
From a designer perspective I think that would be tough to do. Plus you have to think about whether or not he's involved in the process or needs to approve of more "affordable" models. Which he probably wasn't too keen on.

Mine arrives Monday. Cant wait to have em in hand. Got a few essentials in the cart trying to match the sesame toe basketballs as close as possible. Some pics they look more grey than tan and essentials has 40 different shades of tan to light grey. I want to cop the clothing but I only might do a t shirt or a hoodie on sale.

Yup

Fear of god shipped my pants order but not the shoe order I placed before.

Anyway. I’d order the 86 lo but I have no clue which color is which

Would your TTS be wearable? Still waiting on mine to be shipped lol
I think those with normal to narrow feet could be fine especially if they wear thinner socks — and if they don’t plan on wearing them all day.

Also, they shipped mine from SoCal, which is where I’m located. I’m guessing that has something to do with how quickly I received my pair.

Getting the talc/talc lo’s today. Can’t wait! Went tts, fingers crossed.

Anyone have in hand pics of their lo’s?

I wore these all day today — I’m a school teacher — and I’ll never wear them again for more than a few hours at time. The midfoot panels become pretty unforgiving after a while. Of course, all feet are different, so there’s that.

The toe box will also crease in some strange ways. 😂 Just fyi.

I wore these all day today — I’m a school teacher — and I’ll never wear them again for more than a few hours at time. The midfoot panels become pretty unforgiving after a while. Of course, all feet are different, so there’s that.

Which silhouette is this in reference to?

lol all the time in development that we don't understand. JL had to come out justifying the price.
i want to check them out in person still.

Pics

Got my sesame’s today and the packaging is obnoxiously excessive. 😂

Going .5 up was the right move for me.

I was waiting for someone to say that, Jerry need to have them go green, so much wasted paper even that extra box sleeve was pointless.

People have really short memories. Fear of God x Nike was also expensive. FOG 1s were 350. SAs were 300. Raids were I think 190. Clothing ranged from 45-650.
True but there wasn’t essentials yet lol or it wasn’t as widely available.

People have really short memories. Fear of God x Nike was also expensive. FOG 1s were 350. SAs were 300. Raids were I think 190. Clothing ranged from 45-650.

FoG hype was higher then and more associated with mainline. This adidas stuff would be far more received if it released even 2 years ago. Like I said before its more “this is what we get after 3 years?” than its pricepoint.

My first time actually ordering from the FOG site has anyone get a shipment update? I just ordered the Low 86 Clay colorways on Sunday and no shipment update….and I’m just in Cali. Is this normal for the website?

I was waiting for someone to say that, Jerry need to have them go green, so much wasted paper even that extra box sleeve was pointless.
It looks like they are packed the same way the Nike FOG sneakers were from what I’ve seen. Aren’t the shoes in sealed shiny bags too?

My first time actually ordering from the FOG site has anyone get a shipment update? I just ordered the Low 86 Clay colorways on Sunday and no shipment update….and I’m just in Cali. Is this normal for the website?
This is normal for FoG, although you being in Cali I would assume you would have gotten them quicker. Ordered the bball kicks a few min after release and they are scheduled to hit NY this Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom