Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

This is normal for FoG, although you being in Cali I would assume you would have gotten them quicker. Ordered the bball kicks a few min after release and they are scheduled to hit NY this Wednesday.
Yeah idk I’m kind of worried I even emailed them and no response. Didn’t expect this to take this long and to happen like this. I guess I just have to wait it out.

The sesame’s…they’re fine for the first few hours but I couldn’t wait to get them off my feet after work.

The cushioning is fine…it’s just the midfoot panels that really started bothering me after a while.

I’ll try to post pics of the creasing for you guys when I get a chance.
Sesame's as in 86 Lo?

does the FOG email say how long shipping could take? a lot of people get antsy on here without paying attention to that fact (if it's there).

IMG_8226.jpeg

Okay, a week and not even a label created update...don't need full price shoes that badly. I'll give it a little longer but go no issues canceling.

I never even got a tracking number and these showed up on my doorstep the other day.

After wearing them for a while I can see what someone said the other day about feeling the stripes (?) on the sides. Comfort isn’t bad at all actually, but went .5 up and they are still a bit snug. Not sure how I could ball in these cause (I have wider feet) of how narrow and low they are in the front. The midsole/outsole is also very much a dirt magnet if that’s an issue for anyone but I don’t mind.

Attachments

• IMG_0708.jpeg
    IMG_0708.jpeg
    387.5 KB · Views: 994
Just got my sesame basketballs in and LOVE THEM. Got them a full size up and am so glad I did. Half size up would have basically been impossible / painful.

Sesame toe pair came in Saturday. No tracking or shipping notice. Still waiting on Carbons.

I have a feeling people are going to start changing their opinions once these sell out. “Growing on me” posts incoming
I feel like future releases will be harder to get. The shoes are really dope…many haven’t seen them on feet tho. Hopefully we ge that all cream pair of basketballs.

The build of the basketballs really offer the ability to make some dope color ways. An all black and an all cream color way for the second drop would be money.

I feel like future releases will be harder to get. The shoes are really dope…many haven’t seen them on feet tho. Hopefully we ge that all cream pair of basketballs.

The build of the basketballs really offer the ability to make some dope color ways. An all black and an all cream color way for the second drop would be money.
The all black would be sick.

Those who want them are staring to get over other people's opinions on them and picking them up. I have the first Nike FOG and I like these just as much

Winning post. Seeing a lot of U-turns myself.

That was the problem all along; other people's opinions. Glad I stay true to what I want, put in for them and got them before all of that rubbish.

I aint into that grail rubbish personally, but for those who covet that concept, I think they have the chance to become future grails for some people.

Kinda like how the Nike Air FoGs are nowadays... which were also balked at for pushing the envelope of design and a $350 price point back in those days.

Mine came in and they're fire, packaging to product - had that energy from the outset.

Back
Top Bottom