Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

You are right. But i kinda low key want these to go along with the sweats now

I find it interesting people who want these just wear em straight with Essential sweats. I mean I could understand the basketballs but the 86 people are just Fog'd or Essentialed out and im like man ill wear those 86's with regular ****. :lol:

I find it interesting people who want these just wear em straight with Essential sweats. I mean I could understand the basketballs but the 86 people are just Fog'd or Essentialed out and im like man ill wear those 86's with regular ****. :lol:
They wanna stick with the Jerry boy moniker lol

Im a bit embarrassed with essentials logo tbh

Just got my pair and aint no way this is a basketball sneaker :lol: mad stiff and absolutely no give to them. I definitely understand whoever said they won't wear these for extended periods. It's a clean sneaker tho.
20231211_204230.jpg
20231211_203715.jpg

Packaging is mad OD too :lol:

I’ve wanted the 1 basketball’s since the first images hit the web, but due to not knowing sizing and all sales being final, I gotta pass.

Hopefully they start popping up at boutiques, being that they’re sitting and all.

I was never a fan of the Bballs, always had my eye on the 86 lo. Pretty much most reviews I've seen say both models not comfy. I may just give it to the LA runner if that ever hits outside of FOG. I don't do that final sale ish...

I’ve wanted the 1 basketball’s since the first images hit the web, but due to not knowing sizing and all sales being final, I gotta pass.

Hopefully they start popping up at boutiques, being that they’re sitting and all.
not knowing the sizing? You could figure out the sizing reading the last few pages, I think Jerry even verified .5 up as well.

Just got my pair and aint no way this is a basketball sneaker :lol: mad stiff and absolutely no give to them. I definitely understand whoever said they won't wear these for extended periods. It's a clean sneaker tho.
20231211_204230.jpg
20231211_203715.jpg

To add, I went a full size up (13). I can see the .5 size up still being an issue for some people. These are a bit narrow in the front and my big toe ain't far from rubbing the tip of the shoe. My biggest issue will be the sides of the sneaker tho. Hopefully they'll break in a bit but I'm a bit doubtful as the sides feel reinforced.

I just hate that the sizing is so bad. Like if you have a wide foot, you gotta go up 1 full size and it’s still tight on the midfoot.

Wore mine all day (8am to 8pm) and could feel them getting comfier / breaking in throughout the day. By no means the most comfortable sneakers. But they ain’t bad and I love the style. I went 1 full size up.

20231211_204230.jpg
20231211_203715.jpg

The packaging WAS insanely OD. Layers upon layers. Jerry put paper liner on the outside of the box before you opened the box to get to the inner liner lol. And that's all within a giant outer box that is in the shipping box.

I am a 11.5 in jordans, slightly on the wider side. I went TTS for the Air FOG 1, FOG Raids, Skylons, and thought I made a mistake going TTS on these after reading all the comments. But IMO they are fairly similar to the nike FOG sizing, maybe slightly more narrow, but they are very long. Without the extra bungee these would have way more heel slippage, especially if you size up for the narrowness. I hope everyone that wants one can get one in a size that's comfortable, but unless you are a true wide footer I would say go TTS. Or if you size up, you better prepare for some thick socks. Happy with this pair.

20231212_232813.jpg

20231212_232901.jpg
20231212_233438.jpg

not knowing the sizing? You could figure out the sizing reading the last few pages, I think Jerry even verified .5 up as well.

I gotta try them on. I’ve given away enough shoes because I couldn’t fit them, or didn’t like how they fit.

Lol the FoG subreddit kills me. Its either all legit checks or sizing questions. The whole aesthetic of the brand is oversized, so why the **** cats still choose to cop trying to size down for a non oversized look. Just get another brand thats a traditional fit. :lol:

Things are getting even bigger now. Especially the relaxed sweatpants.

on another semi related note, all these pics of the sesame just triggered me to purchase the question fog 1 on sX.

They finally came in. I went with my 9.5 size that I do on Jordans. They fit like a pair of YSL Chelsea boots that need to be broken in 🤣

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 239
Carbon colorway…waiting on a few more items from the drop to come in but really liking the look of these so far. I think these will break in nicely for my feet and so much easier to get on and off compared to the Nike FoG 1.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 838
Looking to put a fit together for the Basketballs.

Don't have any Essentials or FoG clothing- looking forward to seeing what I can muster.

Carbon colorway…waiting on a few more items from the drop to come in but really liking the look of these so far. I think these will break in nicely for my feet and so much easier to get on and off compared to the Nike FoG 1.
Its easy for me to put on and off the fog 1 nike. I never zip the zipper up, its slip in / slip out action for me

Back
Top Bottom