Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

I think just like he used the Air Raid for inspiration, light skin Ye( :rofl: ) used Adidas Streetballs for these. I don't think it's that deep and the similarity comes from Jerry 🤷‍♂️

I think overall it seemed like they bumped up these to take the place of the fourth quarter losses when they had to move the Kanye leftovers to next year. FOG seemed thrown out without enough promotion. So it was just another line like Pharrell's that people don't check for.

Now they're pulling them to restock later hoping the hype builds.

This is why Nike fired him. Jerry said this is his $1B+ empire that he wanted to build with Nike. Nike went WTF and fired him. Let's see how this turns out. Like I said this could easily turn into Ivy Park. But maybe it could a thriving business for Jerry/Adidas. I just don't see these price points as sustainable though for the Adidas brand.

Last edited:
Some WILD takes in here. The launch wasn’t as great as we expected but comparing it to Ivy Park? Pharrell?
IMG_0713.gif

I think just like he used the Air Raid for inspiration, light skin Ye( :rofl: ) used Adidas Streetballs for these. I don't think it's that deep and the similarity comes from Jerry 🤷‍♂️

Streeballs and Equipments with the neoprene booty.

I had the Streetballs in 1992 in white/orange/black and felt like the muthaf'n man. :pimp:

I think overall it seemed like they bumped up these to take the place of the fourth quarter losses when they had to move the Kanye leftovers to next year. FOG seemed thrown out without enough promotion. So it was just another line like Pharrell's that people don't check for.

Now they're pulling them to restock later hoping the hype builds.
I just got that ref that ye made bout lightskinned ye lol

Jerry ain’t getting another collection with adidas lol this all was one huge miss
Not really. If anything, these will be like the y3 line which has been on for the longest time, always hit the discount section but still manage to pop out every year

Jerry ain’t getting another collection with adidas lol this all was one huge miss

If the resale market wasn’t majorly down overall, these would all be sold out instead of just some sold out. Remember there was a time when resellers were flipping white AF1s. People have conflated selling out with being popular, which unfortunately isn’t entirely accurate with resellers messing things up so much.

Regardless, the collection isn’t for everyone, but for some it’s a hit. Personally, I love all the shoes. The clothes are too expensive for me, but I love the designs. I bought one colorway of each model of footwear and love them all. Basketball 1, LA Runner, 86 lo, and even the slides.

And this is coming from someone that was never a fan of the Nike FOG 1. It was too bulky imo. Whereas I LOVE the adidas take. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He took so long for the end result to lowkey look like the Nike releases. The Nike releases were better design wise as well. He should have went way left field to create something totally different and show his diversity.
Also he appears to have wanted to go so high end designer type stuff, he should have just went to Dior/LV. People are gonna choose a Nike Tech fleece top and bottom over all that baggy layered stuff he just dropped all day every day.

I agree with e erything you said about this mid *** drop, but imagine wearing a tech fleece set in 2023. :lol: Baggy >>>>

Ill leave the tech sets to the UK roadmen. Shoutout Central Cee though. :pimp:

Never ever ordering from FOG’s website again. Ordered the BBalls last week Monday and they haven’t moved at all. FedEx said they should have arrived today. Smh Jerry needs to get it together. Terrible logistics

Never ever ordering from FOG’s website again. Ordered the BBalls last week Monday and they haven’t moved at all. FedEx said they should have arrived today. Smh Jerry needs to get it together. Terrible logistics

One of my orders from drop day, right when they dropped, only delivered yesterday. You’re not getting until after Christmas, maybe not even until new years with shipping slowdowns. :frown:

One of my orders from drop day, right when they dropped, only delivered yesterday. You’re not getting until after Christmas, maybe not even until new years with shipping slowdowns. :frown:
FedEx said they received the package the 13th. Then said “shipping exception”. Was supposed to arrive today, now says “no scheduled delivery date available”.

One of the homies said his order said “out for delivery” and didn’t arrive that day.

Jerry said these shoulda been $1,000 but has no grip on logistics. Imagine paying $1,000 for a shoe that takes 3 weeks to arrive.

Thinking about contacting my bank and filing a claim.

Ordered on release day and still not even a label created lol time to contact AMEX

Full size up gonna crease the sh*t out of these toebox's. Im in the widefoot gang and .5 is perfect, yall must have some bunyons :lol:
Just a bunch of people complaining about BS...is everyone's foot the same...no...do you need to go a full size up in these....NO...if you complain about sizing this much then you simply don't like them and are just finding excuses...they aren't for everyone

So far, think the only something I might consider from this line would be a triple black basketball. Or even a pirate black type colorway.

Back
Top Bottom