Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

That’s what the lockdown cord is for. I wear my basketballs full size up, lock down with the cord, and I have no heel slip and it’s a comfortable fit. They’re by no means the most comfortable shoe I own, far from it, but full size up is basically the correct sizing for these.

I'm reading a lot of bad reviews on the basketball sneakers from the sizing/fit, stiff, rigid midsole to the plastic upper is equivalent to a dude wearing heels. Dudes going to have toes like Shaq wearing these. I'm surprised it's that bad especially after 3 years. I can see why Nike dropped him. Adidas basically got Nike's sloppy seconds.

Last edited:
they work fine for me TTS but I'm an alien

since everyone says the shoes are *** I guess it should be nice and easy for me to get the white pair on christmas :smile:

I seen two people wearing the 86’e out and about today, and guess what the rest of the outfit was. Ya’ll can wear these with stuff other than Essentials and Fog damn. :lol:

Shoes did look good though ngl.

IMG_1638.jpeg

Why’s he ****ting on his stuff lol

It’s like you bad mouthing your 10/10 ex, when everyone’s complaining on your current 6.5/10 gf

yea. Jerry really need to not let those comments get to him.
Guy is predictable and easily let his emo self get the better of him.
NGL.

yea. Jerry really need to not let those comments get to him.
Guy is predictable and easily let his emo self get the better of him.
NGL.
If it was Ye, yall wouldn't care lol.

Let dude live, you would defend your creations just as much.

I was playing around the idea of getting it and putting in the cart, but just couldnt pull the trigger since ive just got too many white sneakers at this point

Been wearing the sesames hoping that they would break in a bit. Nah they really not moving lol. Ended up getting the creams .5 up. Probably gonna end up selling the sesames cuz these aren’t gonna mold to my foot 😢

The fact that he has to come out time after time to defend the price speak for itself.

Back
Top Bottom