Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

Not really sure what Adidas is doing with this line.

With the huge drop at one time. I guess they're treating it like the FOG mainline, but dropping 45 items? Half of it should have been released in December. How many people are getting sweatpants and sweatshirts they won't be able to wear for five months?

With the huge drop at one time. I guess they're treating it like the FOG mainline, but dropping 45 items? Half of it should have been released in December. How many people are getting sweatpants and sweatshirts they won't be able to wear for five months?
Me cuz it’s 30 something degrees right now 😂

Sweats looked good. Price is definitrly better than sweats that dropped in December but hoping everything goes on sale in this economy

When you take a step past the department store level of general fashion, brands do this all the time. Supreme releases all types of fall/winter wear in there spring summer seasons. Even essentials drops a ridiculous amount of hoodies, sweaters, mock necks, etc in spring summer drops.

My bet is adidas is doing what they usually do, investing in getting the product out there first and hoping that in the coming seasons people catch on and drive sales in the futur. All that said, I don’t think the intention is to make this a thing other than a boutique brand under adidas because they’ve got no presence in the middle to entry high end clothes market. And if we’re honest folks wouldn’t buy into a $200-$300 adidas crewneck or hoodie without someone attached to it.

Not exactly a flattering lace job or angles

IMG_9995.jpeg

have the 86 lows had an actual release yet, or have I just been living under a rock? lol

The whole toe is throwing me off with everything… Went to the drop and i scrolled and it was just too much info. Closed the window and moved on

I’m not a fan of her but she’s dropping a video on them in 30 minutes: hopefully it’ll help me make up my mind for good

Back
Top Bottom