ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda statement is that? No ones getting Yeezys at less than $100 more than retail.
laugh.gif
exactly my point lol

People pay what they will pay.What's corny is people being in people's pockets.I copped every Yeezy at retail. They're not even worth retail. But I guess u gotta pay a premium for a limited sneaker.

Reactions: God
If you have the money to pay above retail and that's what you want to do then more power to you. As a guy that had no money worries for a short stint in my life, I'll tell you it's nice. Just getting what you want when you want it with no regard to cost. I can't hate on those that do it on the regular.

I wouldn't pay over retail personally, but cmon dude most people don't get that chance. That explains the resell prices.
Whatever you want to spend to get them is on you, nobody else.
You're a clown for suggesting otherwise.

Fuuuuuu Kanye gotta stop wearing the striped yeezys so people continue to sleep/**** on them [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Spyshots - ehhhh.
Kanye wears them - Fire!!!
smokin.gif

smh.
Those spy shots make every shoe look like *** though. Terrible lighting, bad camera  no foot in them so they look deflated and wrinkly. 

Regardless of who's wearing them they look much better on foot

Those spy shots make every shoe look like *** though. Terrible lighting, bad camera  no foot in them so they look deflated and wrinkly. 

Regardless of who's wearing them they look much better on foot

Except these spyshots haven't had terrible lighting/bad camera. Deflated/wrinkly debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom