ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People want this trash :x
I Def would rock some it e.i. blk WHT tee with hat. Better then some over priced bum clothes no direspect to yeezy I love his music and kicks but clothes trash mostly. All about you swag and gow you feel that shirts describe my personalality perfectly

I'd keep the AQ pair.

I'm super picky with kicks and the BB pair is just weird to me at this point. 

the padding changes the silhouette for me.

My problem with the AQ pair was the heal damage, I had to wear a band aid or wear long socks :lol:

I don't have the BB pair, but from a brief try on.. I believe it will fix that problem.

if you read carefully, it says this is "not the next yeezy boost 750 dropping on march 18th" therefore implying that maybe there's another 750 dropping on that date. Hopefully it's a restock of either the triple black or grey! but then again, it seems like you're an expert and know everything thats going to happen... :rofl:  
You must be new ,wait on it .
He's been right every time

Are these really dropping?
it's a good chance they will. They were debuted in Season 2. I don't think Belugas were ever debuted (the original one, not this new all white one). Besides, I don't think the Neon Green or the new All Whites actually made it onto the Season 3 show. But we'll see what happens. Choc 750's have a higher chance of releasing than not. 

theres no such thing as black/gum..
Incorrect. It was a wear test sample for Kanye and also a similiar model was revealed at the eason 2 fashion show. Remember when KIm also said the TB 750 would never release? Lol. Anything can happen at any time because Kanye changes his mind so much on what to release. You saw what happened with TLOP
laugh.gif

I hope they do drop. I've seen pics around for a little while now but haven't heard any solid info.

Those might be the hardest 750's imo

Incorrect. It was a wear test sample for Kanye and also a similiar model was revealed at the eason 2 fashion show. Remember when KIm also said the TB 750 would never release? Lol. Anything can happen at any time because Kanye changes his mind so much on what to release. You saw what happened with TLOP
laugh.gif

show me the picture of the black/gum from season 2. He wore chocolates. But now I do remember a black/gum pair surfacing when Kanye wore it somewhere else. 

Kim said the black with white sole that BENBALLER had was fake and never releasED (not never release and also nothing about TB).

Last edited:

show me the picture of the black/gum from season 2. He wore chocolates. But now I do remember a black/gum pair surfacing when Kanye wore it somewhere else. 

Kim said the black with white sole that BENBALLER had was fake and never releasED (not never release and also nothing about TB).
I think this is what they meant by that, although the gum don't look really gum sole.

This was before TB 750 dropped.

I think this is what they meant by that, although the gum don't look really gum sole.

This was before TB 750 dropped.
yeah my memory was a little fuzzy. Now, I do recall him wearing it at the Givenchy fashion show or something. 

Last edited:
Man all these sneaker rumors and sources always **** me up. I just want all the 750s, real or sample pairs.

yeah my memory was a little fuzzy. Now, I do recall him wearing it at the Givenchy fashion show or something. 
Makes sense because he was the only one that wore that before I think, and I think only a few times.

Then turns out the black 750 that was going to be released was the triple black.

Wished it was the white or off white or gum sole instead of black sole. :/

Last edited:

These arent chocolates, but with the lighting, i cant tell if they are fully black either. This is from season 2

Last edited:
Would be dope if it were plum joints or even the grey:gum

These arent chocolates, but with the lighting, i cant tell if they are fully black either. This is from season 2
thats the pair a lot of people are saying it's the chocolates. I can't fully tell either, but if you compare it with the black shoes and black pants in the back, it looks like these pairs are the chocolates. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom