ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoy 
tongue.gif

Hi @GrizzlyAnimal, @bay1591, @iHust1e

nthat.gif
hdCKD0P.gif

wait so what happened with that guy who was taking donations for access to adc inventory page?
It included access for a bot or method to join the having yzy team
Ahh so he went through with it.

Though I saw someone say they were waiting for a refund from him

View media item 1942213
Picked up the newer Nike tapered pants that are cropped instead of having a cuff. I really want the Tech Knit grey pants next

Before anyone says it..

I rock TF pants with my UB, 350's, Tubular's etc as well. :smokin

But I didnt like those tapered pants that much, fit looked good initially then its just too much of a drop crotch thus a super diaper butt effect.

Before anyone says it..

I rock TF pants with my UB, 350's, Tubular's etc as well.
smokin.gif

But I didnt like those tapered pants that much, fit looked good initially then its just too much of a drop crotch thus a super diaper butt effect.
I wear it a bit higher on my waist just below the belly button to see the drop crotch from looking like Zanerobes. I do the same for the H&M zipper pants. Or you can fold the elastic waist over once and then it sits at your low waist and the drop crotch is much much less

I wear it a bit higher on my waist just below the belly button to see the drop crotch from looking like Zanerobes. I do the same for the H&M zipper pants. Or you can fold the elastic waist over once and then it sits at your low waist and the drop crotch is much much less
think imma just get a pair and john elliotts 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom