ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just hella annoying bc the kid was all nice and excited to get them. Turns out to be all fake. It's whatever though. It'll come back around to him. Broke *** couldn't afford them anyway. Meanwhile I got a solid life.

Karma? Lol. I guess if it makes you feel better. Do you believe in god, too?

Interesting story about StockX thought you guys might interested they do talk about the 350's towards the end of the video.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/stock-market-for-sneakers-stockx-adidas-yeezy-153215844.html
Dan Gilbert has literally Bought mass amounts of buildings in Downtown Detroit and Help rebuild the city! 

Dope Dude! 
nthat.gif

What are some tips on getting yeezys?
Wait bout a year or two, adidas will mass produce these once the brand awareness and hype is evenly spread out, just like how JB are mass producing retro jordans and now some of it are still sitting at retail. 

Dan Gilbert has literally Bought mass amounts of buildings in Downtown Detroit and Help rebuild the city! 

Dope Dude! 
nthat.gif
Dude is gentrifying the city and doesn't care about the native residents. Get out of here with that nonsense.

Dude is gentrifying the city and doesn't care about the native residents. Get out of here with that nonsense.
Why cuz they fix the buildings, Moved old tentants out and raised the rent?

They also gave a bunch of people jobs too.. I have like 5 Friends who work Construction for his Company. When most of them were lay-Off from GM or another Job.

I just sent a refund dude didnt have too much feedback so im not going for it **** this im not hurting for money that bad and just gonna play it safe 

Completely forgot about the lipstick.

I figure if buying shoes only impresses other men common sense tells me I should buy more effeminate stuff to get after women.

I'm going to have ******* fainting from my lip gloss

finally got my personal pair of tans , got a steal for a 12.5 for 750$ shipped last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom