ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tastes in women are the same as with shoes, subjective. To say not worth posing about is your opinion. Some of this yeezy apparel and footwear to me "isn't worth posting about" but that's just an opinion and I let you have yours. Personally, most of this group is a pass for me, but the two blondes on the ends... definitely gettin the yambs 

A good friend of mine told me that they're supposed to release next friday, I guess we'll see next week.
looks at join date 
sick.gif

Hypothetically, if the choice was all 5 of those ******* or zero, what would ya'll do? I know id take all 5 of em on :lol:

Tastes in women are the same as with shoes, subjective. To say not worth posing about is your opinion. Some of this yeezy apparel and footwear to me "isn't worth posting about" but that's just an opinion and I let you have yours. Personally, most of this group is a pass for me, but the two blondes on the ends... definitely gettin the yambs 
This is, however, the Adidas Yeezy 2016 thread and not the two blondes on the ends 2016 thread. So I'd argue there's a difference.
wink.gif

Talking about a pic of girls in yeezys, is better than talking about guys buying bras and talking bout lipstick 
nthat.gif

Factory laced I see , same way am gonna rock till it last ... Something about keeping some things factory lol
I feel like I'm missing something cause I totally laced em up when I rocked them... Maybe I should've left it Factory... I've noticed lots of people rockin' em like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom