ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moonrock "release" on AdidasX or whatever, I'm still mad about that.  I still don't have the heart to delete the pair i have in my wishlist.

So me dropping on $1,100 on them too much or no? DS Size 9.5
yea it's not that bad. Although some nter that got em cheaper three months ago will tell you otherwise. It's your money, do whatever you feel comfortable with

yea it's not that bad. Although some nter that got em cheaper three months ago will tell you otherwise. It's your money, do whatever you feel comfortable with

Got it for $1050 and I was looking everywhere for DS pairs under a grand til I snagged it off StockX.

Thats crazy man ive never bought used shoes
And never will especially at that price
i prefer ds too but certain sneakers that came out a while ago leaves you with basically no choice, either cop used or you won't see that shoe on the market for the next two years :lol:

Got it for $1050 and I was looking everywhere for DS pairs under a grand til I snagged it off StockX.
yea you probably got one of the better prices for them now. I got a ds pair and I'm tempted to sell em at these prices :smh: :lol:

What? Id assume they were more in Europe, especially countries like Germany since yall dont get a lot to begin with. My pair was actually first sold in France at No42.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom