ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god I did not pull the trigger yet on buying resell for moonrocks just yet. Yeah I may not win at all and take a fat L. But more resellers will emerge and give me an opportunity to be for less. 

This release is going to have 0 affect on resale prices.

Thank god I did not pull the trigger yet on buying resell for moonrocks just yet. Yeah I may not win at all and take a fat L. But more resellers will emerge and give me an opportunity to be for less. 

:lol: :rofl: You're very optimistic.. END isn't dropping its first release, meaning the quantity is no where near the initial public release. This release is probably 1 or 2 size runs (very optimistic assumption) held specifically to promote Launches.

Are you referring to the End. restock? It's only ONE store. Your theory only works if it's a global wide restock.

lol end gonna have like 10 pairs tho, resell gonna go up not down

This release is going to have 0 affect on resale prices.

:lol: :rofl: You're very optimistic.. END isn't dropping its first release, meaning the quantity is no where near the initial public release. This release is probably 1 or 2 size runs (very optimistic assumption) held specifically to promote Launches.

all this

I think the zipper pants look horrible unzipped over the shoe.

Same, dude with the PB has em unzipped too much. I like it a bit unzipped, or sometimes I just zip it all the way. I had em unzipped quite a bit with that UB pic I had but lately ive been zippering it a bit more.

HnM can suck a fat nut,  2 pairs of jeans that I  bought from them online were cut horribly down the leg ....Never going back to that ****hole
Hmm really?

I picked up a pair of slim olive denim from them, and I think they are my favorite cut. Higher rise than many of my other jeans, leg opening around 6.5" and the fabric has enough heft to stack it a little at the ankles. 

I have Levi's 511's and Naked and Famous Weird Guys where I definitely feel the rise is too low, after wearing these H&M slims. 

The only jeans I have from H&M are my skinny white ones and they fit almost like my skinny APC chinos, no real issues

Hmm really?

I picked up a pair of slim olive denim from them, and I think they are my favorite cut. Higher rise than many of my other jeans, leg opening around 6.5" and the fabric has enough heft to stack it a little at the ankles. 

I have Levi's 511's and Naked and Famous Weird Guys where I definitely feel the rise is too low, after wearing these H&M slims. 

My current favorite cut of slim denim are the moto jeans from Stampd. I copped the Black pair they did with Gap and loved them so much I found the bleached pair on ebay yesterday. :smokin

My current favorite cut of slim denim are the moto jeans from Stampd. I copped the Black pair they did with Gap and loved them so much I found the bleached pair on ebay yesterday.
smokin.gif
I'm seriously in love with my APC Petit Standards 

so many ways to wear, they broke in at the waist quick, thighs might take a bit longer, good thing I stopped doing squats so much

That's always my problem with denim. Big thighs. Only guaranteed pair to fit me are PRPS Demon fit and N&F Weird Guy.
from when i started getting into clothes/shoes to now, I went from 198 lbs to 160 and from a 34 to a 29-30

i switched to more body weight exercise for toning, my quads were getting way to big to fit nice jeans :frown:

All those outfits would be better if they were fully zipped though.

Just subjective really... I agree that most people should rock the zipped look... A lot of people on NT cant pull of a decent pair of denim, nonetheless something with extra zippers and darting... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom