ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be happy if the page loads 
laugh.gif

It's going to be a funny day on here when the 1st striped pair is announced with a date.. "Not feeling the stripe/trash/EZpass.. Etc.

Then.. Day or two or week before release #TheyStartingToGrowOnMe
#TheyLookWayBetterInPerson lol it happens I understand it. I think without the stripe would look better but at the same time the stripe may have certain advantages with certain outfits.. So I hope it'll be easier than most yeezys to cop, and make my judgements with shoe in hand.

LOL. You're far from the first person to state this. This ALWAYS happens ALL the time.

Okay guys... Have been trying to find a yeezy tan or moonrock at $700-799. (Not going over 800, no particular reason, just a limit I set for myself)
I been searching those online resell website, sneakerdon, sole supremacy etc... The best price I can find right now is sole supremacy for 999...
And I don't really want to buy from eBay since I been to China this spring break. Saw them fake yeezy looks damn real, worn my prirate balck I got from adidas restock there and compare it real quick, and I honestly can't really tell the difference.... Stitching, boost nipples, 6 dots etc,
So help me out guys, share some links.
I'm a 9 or 9.5

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Okay guys... Have been trying to find a yeezy tan or moonrock at $700-799. (Not going over 800, no particular reason, just a limit I set for myself)
I been searching those online resell website, sneakerdon, sole supremacy etc... The best price I can find right now is sole supremacy for 999...
And I don't really want to buy from eBay since I been to China this spring break. Saw them fake yeezy looks damn real, worn my prirate balck I got from adidas restock there and compare it real quick, and I honestly can't really tell the difference.... Stitching, boost nipples, 6 dots etc,
I'm a 9 or 9.5

Thanks in advance
for that price you will most likely get some fugazis

Info has been posted in the beginning of March by @Picasso Swerve
2n9ajcn.png
^This info is from the POS system, today is the first day it was loaded to ADC. There's been CWs loaded to ADC POS system that have never seen the light of day, with it hitting ADC today it tells you that you'll see it.

Last edited:
Anyone's 2016 PB BB style code have quality control issues on the heel tab with the square box around the red stitching, My bad if already discussed numerous times...

I'm a 9 or 9.5

Thanks in advance

Good luck. You're not going to find MR for cheaper from a legit site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom