ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much you drop?
550 Euros which is like 625$. A good price, but thinking of the possibility to get them for 200 a few hours ago..
grin.gif

550 Euros which is like 625$. A good price, but thinking of the possibility to get them for 200 a few hours ago..
grin.gif
That's not a bad price at all (considering resale), for DS.

I do agree that it is hard to stomach paying 3x retail though... 

That's not a bad price at all (considering resale), for DS.

I do agree that it is hard to stomach paying 3x retail though... 

The highest I paid for a shoe was for my near DS pair of air max 1 patta (blue corduroy) 420$. That's when the economy was good for me but after these liberal democrats communist trash messed up the economy, I refuse to pay that high for a pair of shoes

And here I am, happy with my 630$ DS Pirate black. That's a pretty good deal too (well relatively speaking).

Once again, your logic makes 0 sense. If it were a takedown of a Yeezy BOOST it would still include Boost but likely a different upper (mesh vs pk, for example). It can't be a Yeezy Boost takedown model if it doesn't include boost because this tech is the defining part of the shoes design (which is why it is in the name) otherwise it would be a Yeezy Tubular which would be a derivative of a completely different tech and shoe altogether. If you don't agree with that logic, the conversation stops here.

Its not that literal though staff sgt. :lol:

Yes please let's keep this place as dry & humorless as possible
To clarify:

1. A lot of people simply aren't funny, but that aside - I don't mind *most* of the gifs, memes, etc.

2. It's mainly misinformation, or poorly thought out / illogical theories that bothers me. There are pages and pages worth of replies in this thread talking about how the email was "sent" two days ago. Like, y'all serious right now? 

Yeah that "unprecedented demand" comment had me laughing. People signed up for an email to buy the shoes in advance, how was it "unprecedented?" Furthermore, END has released yeezys before, they know full well what the demand is 
laugh.gif

The highest I paid for a shoe was for my near DS pair of air max 1 patta (blue corduroy) 420$. That's when the economy was good for me but after these liberal democrats communist trash messed up the economy, I refuse to pay that high for a pair of shoes
I have never paid resale on any shoe.  If I don't buy it myself from a legit retail store, I don't buy it. Sucks because there are some shoes I really want, but not paying 3x MSRP for anything (especially a shoe that costs about $17 to make).  I want some of the all white Ultra Boosts, or even more so the Cream UB's... but I'm not paying $300-400.  

That said, $620 is a good resale price for DS MR, relative to what they actually go for in the market.  It is rare to find them under a grand now. 

Does Yeezy have some type of growth/tumor on his left hand or am I just trippin?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thats a muscle in the hand, i have the same thing and people ask me what it is quite often, pretty common with sports and working out.
Interesting. Never seen that before. I've played sports all my life and also lifted weights and have never had that show up like that.
depending on the sport. 
nerd.gif

I had no idea Ye was so athletic :rofl: he's like them dudes in the gym that are bulging without flexing...

Last edited:
After this morning's END launch for the Yeezys, I ain't even gonna bother losing any sleep for the HS x UB release Friday morning 
mean.gif

Still waiting on End, pretty sure they're gonna bless me with multiples for my loyalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom