ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant post, 2050 irrelevant posts.
laugh.gif

Shots fired or #facts ? 
laugh.gif

Your scenario is not how the usual interaction goes either. Seller isn't really saving anything by dealing with you for $900 paypal invoice vs. selling $1000 on ebay. 
Thats just an example... whatever the dollar amount is less is less.  If it was some shoes for 500 and I gave you 100 off for pp invoice.  You're thinking of what the seller is saving versus what your saving. Most people don't see it how you do.  Don't matter what the seller saves, as long as you're happy with the price you get.  Thas all I'm saying.  

Last edited:
I mean everyone else already said it si I won't. Also, I'm stating from the seller point of view, usually I mark up my price to allow that 10% to not really matter that way if someone wants a paypal deal. You are right to a degree,some shoes will sell eventually but money is worth more today than tomorrow
I agree as well. But not all sellers know to mark up their price higher to account for the 10% paypal dealers. Some sellers are one time dealers who lucked up on something high value, they post their asking price, probably not even anticipating the ebay fee. So when you offer them below their asking price, they will tell you no.

Not everyone encounters a perfect buyer like Briggs, who messages you whats your best price and the seller actually cuts them the exact price minus the 10% ebay fee. Usually the buyer starts off lowballing incredibly low or the seller give their best price is that higher than what he would get if offered a paypal deal to make that little bonus the "incentive". 

I'm going to give you a pro tip on shoe cleaners. All shoe cleaners and protectants is pretty much over priced especially Jason Markk stuff, don't buy into the hype. 

Shoe cleaners and car care products are essentially the same formula. If an interior car cleaner is good enough for a $5000 leather interior, it's probably good enough to clean a $200 pair of shoes.

A good all around cleaner for various textiles is the Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel.

http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-interior-shampoo.html

At $12 for 22 oz. its a really good deal, in comparison to Jason Markk who charges $18 for only 8 oz.

Then all you need is a good boar hair brush which you can get for about $6 and you're set.

I'm going to give you a pro tip on shoe cleaners. All shoe cleaners and protectants is pretty much over priced especially Jason Markk stuff, don't buy into the hype. 

Shoe cleaners and car care products are essentially the same formula. If an interior car cleaner is good enough for a $5000 leather interior, it's probably good enough to clean a $200 pair of shoes.

A good all around cleaner for various textiles is the Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel.

http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-interior-shampoo.html

At $12 for 22 oz. its a really good deal, in comparison to Jason Markk who charges $18 for only 8 oz.

Then all you need is a good boar hair brush which you can get for about $6 and you're set.
Bro ill do you one even better... I ran a dirt trail at the park in my All white UB's... They were basically destroyed from the looks it.  I hand washed them in the sink with Soft soap (hand wash) warm water and a old hair brush! 
roll.gif

They cannot be for real with those resale prices.

I would rather pay a stranger's tuition.

200 is already OD

Last edited:
Paying resell is a no no. If I ever paid resell my body would've exploded from guilt. It's only acceptable when you buying a steal which you will end up reselling for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom