ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone asking about selling.. use Goat. Sold 3 pairs on there within the past month without issue. Backed, 110%; no more flightclub for me. 

What percentage do they take out for selling them for you? And to clarify you get the money after the sale right? I think I heard Round Two in LA gives you the money up front

What percentage do they take out for selling them for you? And to clarify you get the money after the sale right? I think I heard Round Two in LA gives you the money up front
Yup Round Two gives you cash up front (checks for large amounts) or more as store credit 

What are the commissions for selling on GOAT?

"We currently have the lowest fees in the sneaker resale industry at 9.5%, compared to eBay + PayPal at 13% and Flight Club at 20%. For sellers in good standing, the commission will remain at 9.5%. For sellers who have multiple cancellations, the commission fee can increase to 15% or as high as 20%, depending on the number of cancellations made by the seller."

https://www.airgoat.com/faq

... yes, after the sale, you ship your shoes to GOAT, they verify them and you get your money. The process usually takes around 3 days. I signed up for direct deposit.

My ASSC hoodie came in already. Came in 2 days. Fit is basically how I wanted it, oversized but not silly oversized. Will take pics in the AM. :smokin

Seller was YeezyshopCo based out of Plainview, NY. Im in NYC so that made sense for the fast shipping.

Last edited:
Who does have an authentication process?
GOAT
StockX
Yup what he said.

Also any consignment shop normally authenticates shoes before they accept them.

Hence people's willingness to sell on those platforms even though they take a higher percentage than places like eBay & Grailed. Although it seems like GOAT's fees are probably on par w/ eBay's, maybe even lower.

Yup what he said.

Also any consignment shop normally authenticates shoes before they accept them.

Hence people's willingness to sell on those platforms even though they take a higher percentage than places like eBay & Grailed. Although it seems like GOAT's fees are probably on par w/ eBay's, maybe even lower.

Oh I misread your previous post, thinking you said Goat instead of Grailed doesn't do the authentic check. My bad, caught up in the Miami Heat game.

I probably should work on getting approved from Goat

Feels like yeezy season 3 is a mirage. Hopefully the delay is to up the quantity to make it take a little longer before I see that L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom