ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

no, it wouldn't be the same. it would be like telling him his gf is a transexual
roll.gif

I finally got a pair of yeezys a couple days ago. Tans to be specific and man I was so hyped and now that I got them they're just like any other shoe. Like they're dope but sometimes you have to understand that at the end of the day they're just shoes.

Salty I got them denim stained already. Wore them with some blue jeans and smh

Last edited:
I finally got a pair of yeezys a couple days ago. Tans to be specific and man I was so hyped and now that I got them they're just like any other shoe.

Felt the exact same way when I got my PBs. Definitely worth it at retail $ but not at resale.

But my company bonus paid for the resale price so its all good lol

Felt the exact same way when I got my PBs. Definitely worth it at retail $ but not at resale.

But my company bonus paid for the resale price so its all good lol
Yeah, to me it feels like the hunt is what gives me a rush now that I got them I'm like cool but it's not as hype as I thought I'd be.

Being "lucky" enough to have multiples of almost all the colorways at retail, all I can say is these are never worth more than retail. Hell they're not worth 200.

But I'm very grateful to have all my pairs without the use of bots or any of the fancy ways.

Do not pay resale guys.

Being "lucky" enough to have multiples of almost all the colorways at retail, all I can say is these are never worth more than retail. Hell they're not worth 200.

But I'm very grateful to have all my pairs without the use of bots or any of the fancy ways.

Do not pay resale guys.

While I fully agree with the fact that they aren't worth resale price but what surprised me is how much some of the top quality fakes are selling at retail price.

The price people would pay for a fake is astonishing.

Imagine an all navy and also an all olive yeezy 350 ya'll :smokin

PS Gawds make it happen

Last edited by a moderator:

Do not pay resale guys.

So if you didnt gdt any pairs for retail then we woudnt have any karate kick videos?

J/k :lol:

I think you woudve grabbed ONE pair atleast for resale.

And thsoe Fat Joe olives are real? No one has ever questioned those? Never seen Ye wear em, never even heard anyone talking about them, and its Fat Joe of all people. Why woud he have some exclusives thst Ye never had? Id be more inclined to believe they were real if Bieber or Tyga wore em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom