ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its HM, what yall expect? :lol:

But if I posted the fit pic and said they were FOG yall woudnt say they were cheap. Oh how the human mind works...

Last edited:
I think those look fine. Distressed is in, maybe you just arent into the trend. :lol:

I like subtle rips more though, favorite is one rip in each knee, I have a black Zara pair like that m, love it. Would like a light wash SLP pair like that but cheaper alternatives for denim like that are everywhere. Hell, Forever 21 has a pretty good looking pair out.

Last edited:
To each their own. I welcome you guys to post fit pics as well. [emoji]128579[/emoji]
a lot of the people who criticize coincidentally never posts fit pics.

i think ur fit is dope and actually tempts me to wear my OT OT since NJ/NYC finally got blessed with sun after being seattle for a week

For those of you who own the OTs and actually wear them, how bad is the sole durability issue really?

I have the PB & OT both still DS and I'm thinking of getting rid of one of them. I definitely like the OT more, but I know it's going to bother me if/when the paint starts cracking on the outsole. So I'm just curious, is that something that just happens on some pairs or is it inevitable on all of them?

For those of you that have cracking on yours, how many wears would you say it took before you noticed the cracking?

I may end up keeping both but the 8.5 OT also fits better than the 9 PB so I'm considering selling the PB to help finance an upcoming project.

Ive worn my OT less than 10 times, probably closer to 5 and have more cracking than id expect. One of the reasons im hesitant to ever pay resale for these.

Thats why i want PBs so bad, need that durability

If them dudes talking reckless and end up with NT denim or TR like that one dude imma just
laugh.gif
quick q about those denims. are they the same fit as the twill version?

Pretty much. Didnt even try em on. My black twills stretched a bit but they dont look bigger, they just feel looser than my olive twills. These denim twills feel exactly like my olives.

Pretty much. Didnt even try em on. My black twills stretched a bit but they dont look bigger, they just feel looser than my olive twills. These denim twills feel exactly like my olives.
ok perfect. if u are able to scoop up a 34 lmk.  can meet in soho this friday

Not at all, drop crotch isnt so bad and yeah the calves are skinny but it goes with the overall fit. You still wearing NT denim?

I got my OT a week ago and I've worn them out at least 3-4 times already for like 3-4 hours each time and they're already cracking on the bottom. The paint is chipping. It ******* sucks. But they sell those paint Pens on some website I forgot which that has the correct color of the sole and everything. Will link if I find the website

http://www.sneakerser.com/collectio...-yzy-collection-4-colours?variant=16921032643

Last edited:
Theres no way yall getting chips on the sides already. I played a goddamn game of 21 in em. :lol:

The bottom I could care less about.

Theres no way yall getting chips on the sides already. I played a goddamn game of 21 in em. :lol:

The bottom I could care less about.
Lmao the midsole is perfectly fine but the sole is already showing some chipping. I ain't heavy like that either or drag my feet. Guess it depends on the pair

Yeah I'm fine w/ paint chipping off the actual outsole/bottom of the shoe but cracking on the sides of the midsole is another story.

Anyone tried those sneakers er pens for touch ups?

Yeah I'm fine w/ paint chipping off the actual outsole/bottom of the shoe but cracking on the sides of the midsole is another story.

Anyone tried those sneakers er pens for touch ups?

My friend showed me these pens. He used them on his doves and they did a pretty good job. Since they're mainly intended for midsole painting he had to retouch the bottom soles once or twice after the initial painting but so far they're pretty good.

Anybody know where i can get joggers or biker jeans for dudes with bigger thighs? i go to every store and it doesn't fit me proper. My genetics of muscular horse calves don't help me either with the fit. 

Eh I wouldn't waste any money at this point on joggers or biker jeans as both trends are dying or already dead. Too many no name brands produced their own Balmain looking jeans

Look into destroyed/distressed denim with a nice wash.

Last edited:
joggers are basically dead I wear my olive joggers once in a blue moon but yeah. only joggers worth buying would be like tech fleece joggers or sweat pant joggers but as far as chino joggers and denim nah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom