ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see a dumb question and are waiting for @bluntobject50 to respond

giphy.gif
roll.gif

LOL, yeah man, I'm sure he got those unreleased chocolate 750's he was 'promised'.. especially 'a loooog time ago...'  
wink.gif
I LOVE ME SOME HATERS!!!!

750's they sent me was TB and that was from Adi USA Customer Service and I got a check from FC on those the in my Email Sold just last week.

NOW

OUT OF THE BLUE an ADI UK rep hit me last Week

I showed GRizzel Animal n a few other NT members on here the Messages which went like this!

1st they gave me the Option to pic any shoe on their site

ADI UK

indifferent.gif

I didn;t want anything but Yeezy, I told the Mgr

Days later he email and CALLED me to say they found a extra pair of PB 350 for me

indifferent.gif

This morning I got the DHL alert and a EMAIL from them saying the Yeezy are on the way shipped

SO FOR ALLLLLLLL YOU HATERS ON NT ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO AND IT RHYMES WITH DUCK

from alllll that 750 crap I put the fight up with adidas and walked away with

a pair of 750 TB's and now 350 PB

allll FREEE OF CHARGE!

I FEEL LIKE AirRaaab!

I don't got to fake the funk or lie about ish!!!

Last edited:
crickets crickets crickets 
laugh.gif

Let's see who tries to steal my pics and go to Adidas talking ish

3-4 people did last time from NT did.. they showed me!

Last edited:
That's dope man!  @AirRaab     Sometimes not settling for their solution is the route.  I had a package stolen off of my porch from Kith and I am still going back and forth with them.  Well, I actually had to escalate it with PayPal because they became unresponsive.

That's dope man!  @AirRaab     Sometimes not settling for their solution is the route.  I had a package stolen off of my porch from Kith and I am still going back and forth with them.  Well, I actually had to escalate it with PayPal because they became unresponsive.
NEVER SETTLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom