ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the season is upon us.

Last drop, I skipped the Euro drops, woke up for Barneys, copped, then went to sleep.

And of course, adidas let me cart multiple times but wouldn't let me check out.

YZY releases are always fun.

Bonus points for the randomness and madness that is YZY SPLY.
Same thing happened to me on adidas it let me cart but couldn't let me check out ! Any tips or hints ? for this drop ?

Same thing happened to me on adidas it let me cart but couldn't let me check out ! Any tips or hints ? for this drop ?
just luck. carting means nothing. its all about checking out. the only advantage u can have is if u have access to the backdoor.

Been a minute since I've tried buying sneakers (last release was the Cool Greys :rofl: ). Gonna try for these. So Chicagoheads, I did the confirmed sign up thing, any thing else I can do to try and score a pair? Haven't liked any of the previous releases but these.... hot damb these are something else :smokin

Been praying for one at retail and hasn't been answered yet by the big guy.
[emoji]128542[/emoji]
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

And people are already eating...

I dont know how or who this belongs too but someone in my FB group already has PEARS and is doing those $220x10 slot raffles for them .... damnn....

Last edited:

NT family, how do y'all feel about backdoor links?

Overall bad idea or nah?
Good for those that have it. Bad for those who don't. In my case, I say bad idea haha. JK. Don't care too much about those links but wish I had access to them like others do

Good for those that have it. Bad for those who don't. In my case, I say bad idea haha. JK. Don't care too much about those links but wish I had access to them like others do
Lol are they safe?

A kid told me he could get me one if I help him with his English final and I'm damn sure considering it.

Haha idk if they're safe but uhm....let me help you out with that English final haha
I wanna know if they're safe because I don't wanna do a kid's english final and then get duped out of $350. Lmao that's a lose lose situation. Basically though, for the final, I have to help write a speech that has to be 5-7 mins long.

dont do an english final for a backdoor link
laugh.gif
lmao, Im just gone tell the kid to send me some paypal or something. That backdoor link did sound mighty tempting though. I'm gonna type the speech up to keep me sharp because come August, I'll be back in school lol. If he doesn't cooperate he'll just SOL
laugh.gif

It's really easy for me anyways. Probably take me a hour of which I wouldn't be doing **** anyways.

I wanna know if they're safe because I don't wanna do a kid's english final and then get duped out of $350. Lmao that's a lose lose situation. Basically though, for the final, I have to help write a speech that has to be 5-7 mins long.
Haha yeah man. That's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom