ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh. Yea I'm seeing now that the Confirmed app was even detecting patches that tell apps the device isn't jail broken
frown.gif
my phone jailbroken I can use the app still

My phone got a notification from the Confirmed app at 5:32 this morning, makes me believe that the times will be anywhere from 7am-Noon. But hey, it's just a guess.

Also, i guess its weird that adidas original tweeted about the shoe at like 3am in the morning.

All this uncertainty is giving me anxiety lol

anyone else notice that they only have the adidas confirmed stores on the store list now? or am i late....
Yeah they had way more stores up on Saturday, 2 in my city. I called a couple after noticing the change they said it was a mistake they're not getting them

Also, i guess its weird that adidas original tweeted about the shoe at like 3am in the morning.

Adidas has tweeted about yeezys around 3:30, 4am on numerous releases. It doesn't mean anything

The coding for the app has completely changed.  I wouldn't be shocked to see the reservation system actually being a raffle similar to Nike's SNKR's.  

This will be much different than we're used to. 

My phone got a notification from the Confirmed app at 5:32 this morning, makes me believe that the times will be anywhere from 7am-Noon. But hey, it's just a guess.
Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Sharing False hope for no reason.
So how did BAIT get the 750s? I'm sure some other stores will pop up.
 Bait gets all the yeezy's

Aye?  worth a shot to ask.. 
laugh.gif

people posting all these internal pics of the app

only way to access apps is thur FTP Client
Can you link me to the person/people who tweeted this please. My research shall continue

They're also headquartered overseas.. So 3AM EST, is around 8AM local time for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom