ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ****** up badly

I have to go a wedding saturday. I thought it was on Sunday

My only shot is 2-3 iPhones, in the passenger seat of a car/prob in the middle of the wedding.

welp

at least i have TBs

View media item 2059737

Pray that you get a great LTE signal or WiFi. I think I'm gonna stay cellular myself. Never had luck with my TWC 50mbps wifi at home. Will make sure I'm not in Manhattan though. Speeds are garbage at least on AT&T midtown and below.

Kith is so shady.  So they do a random online drop for  the 5 pairs they haven't backdoored, I'll let the bots fight over the scraps.

Weird that adidas would go backward in production numbers, especially with allocating so many pairs through confirmed app.

Yall going for these small sizes yall cant even squeeze ya hand into, only increasing ya chances of coming EMPTY then crying later, "man a shoooda went fo mah size" :rofl:

Kith is so shady.  So they do a random online drop for  the 5 pairs they haven't backdoored, I'll let the bots fight over the scraps.

I honestly don't blame any smaller shop for backdooring. They have to pay expensive rent, have lots of other merch that they have to sit on, so the profit from the pairs they get cover what they're not making from the other crap they gotta carry. It's Yeezus and Adidas you gotta be angry at. There's no reason to keep the production so artificially low. It's not like it's a product that is limited by capacity and cost like a halo car or something. Not that they should make 1,000,000 pairs either but they should make 50,000 at least.

I'm bout to run 3 separate macbooks for ADC. 5 separate Adidas Confirmed for tomorrow.. But I would have rather had the same raffles from same stores as last time. ADC don't like me

Anyone ever purchase or hear about stories of getting these in Spain? My gf is out there and I want to see if she can get a pair.

im just blown that i cant even put the leg work into getting raffles tickets. i won 2/8 entries for the last PB release and i went to each store to enter. now, i dont have a single store within a 4 hour drive thats getting them. SHAKE MY ******* HEAD.

im just blown that i cant even put the leg work into getting raffles tickets. i won 2/8 entries for the last PB release and i went to each store to enter. now, i dont have a single store within a 4 hour drive thats getting them. SHAKE MY ******* HEAD.
I feel you bro. I hit at Mondawmin Footaction for them PB's too. Crazy how there's nothin near us smh....besides Major.

I'm bout to run 3 separate macbooks for ADC. 5 separate Adidas Confirmed for tomorrow.. But I would have rather had the same raffles from same stores as last time. ADC don't like me
Confirmed is gonna be about finger speed, 5 phones is gonna slow you down lol

y'all wylin'..these gonna be all over.

Just chill. We all gonna cook a feast. They made half a mili this drop.

+++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom