ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall on 100% already early this freakin morning. The sun aint eem out yet here and yall on straight BLAST MODE! Must be the #YeezyEffect!
roll.gif
lol i'm just amazed at some of the questions.. what day is the pick up? will i be able to check out?

... have some people even opened the app before they ask questions haha

if you get to a checkout screen today please let us know
Bro I thought the same thing when I saw the comment.  Like, "Is there really a checkout screen during the reservation?" lol, I'm trying to figure out if I need to drive to the zone or if I'm good with the Fake GPS app

lol i'm just amazed at some of the questions.. what day is the pick up? will i be able to check out?

... have some people even opened the app before they ask questions haha
Thats NT tho, won't ever change, surprised no ones asked how to lace the shoes yet

The best tip i can give anyone on here whose never used the confirmed app before, is to hit reserve/submit button as many times as possible. Even if it says "size unavailable" or whatever. 

Many times in the past people have gotten error messages (most likely from the app crashing) but then noticed a confirmed reservation for their size in the app later on. 

I hope everyone has lady luck on their side today!  Also, there still is a chance this is a raffle, don't count that out just yet. 

Last edited:
Yo does my phone have to be at 100% battery for a better chance or do y'all think 55% battery gives me a better shot? Also wifi or cellular? And should I put my phone on night mode? You know warmer screen colors give me a hotter chance at reserving.

Yo does my phone have to be at 100% battery for a better chance or do y'all think 55% battery gives me a better shot? Also wifi or cellular? And should I put my phone on night mode? You know warmer screen colors give me a hotter chance at reserving.
you're doing it all wrong. you need to change the language on your phone to german (bc adidas obviously) and then open your calculator app and then close it before opening confirmed.

Last edited:
Make sure it's on airplane mode G

The best tip i can give anyone on here whose never used the confirmed app before, is to hit reserve/submit button as many times as possible. Even if it says "size unavailable" or whatever. 

Many times in the past people have gotten error messages (most likely from the app crashing) but then noticed a confirmed reservation for their size in the app later on. 

I hope everyone has lady luck on their side today!  Also, there still is a chance this is a raffle, don't count that out just yet. 
I think this updated app will be different than the previous ones. I don't recall ever putting in what size I wanted ahead of time. Plus they said 2 sizes up and one down if yours wasn't available...but I guess we'll all find out soon enough

turn off mode guarantees success

Timer didn't show till I was in the zone, stayed counting down & saying I was still in the zone after I left it, even closing the app several times. Once i checked my map within app that's when it reset back to having no timer[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Adidas really pushing it today mad late...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom