ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
US will likely have more stock than UK though don't you think? Still will be L's all around

Lolol it was bad enough when there was no countdown. Now your whole city trying the same time as you

Adding the countdown timer was stupid. It should have been a random drop after a certain time. I would have rather had in-store raffles over this crap.

Who at adidas had the glorious idea to use a countdown and let all the people try to get a pair at the same time???

Countdown gives everyone a fair shot.

Cant honestly be mad at that

Correct

cause everyone has a chance not just the people who have nothing else to do on a wednesday afternoon

:rofl: :lol:

Bro.. you realize this is EXACTLY what Nike is doing with the SNKRS app? Minus the visual timer, in the SNKRS app you know the drop is at 10AM EST every Saturday for whatever Jordan you're looking to get.

IMO, countdown is helpful. Instead of stressing the whole day and wasting time checking twitter etc. you can spend time on other things.

Also, swifter L

not really, random time does. EVERYONE trying at the same time, planning ahead, knowing exactly when it drops puts EVERYONE at a disadvantage. Having a random drop means they wont sell out as quickly, so better chances for everyone

I disagree, but I am not mad.

A lot of things can delay an individuals fair shot response time when using the internet, not so with raffles. IMO, in-store raffles offer a much fairer shot.

not really, random time does. EVERYONE trying at the same time, planning ahead, knowing exactly when it drops puts EVERYONE at a disadvantage. Having a random drop means they wont sell out as quickly, so better chances for everyone

Correct
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Bro.. you realize this is EXACTLY what Nike is doing with the SNKRS app? Minus the visual timer, in the SNKRS app you know the drop is at 10AM EST every Saturday for whatever Jordan you're looking to get.
no i agree with you g my response was filled with sarcasm

Last edited:

So basically you prefer certain ppl having the advantage over another?

OBVIOUSLY, the best shot at being successful is a random release.

But what Adidas has done to the Confirmed App, is what Nike has done with the SNKRS App. Very very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom