ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is that simple. 

Even if a kid did make $100k in a year, did he really make $100k of profit?  Did he factor in the hours he spent waiting in lines?  The time spent coding? Or the money spent purchasing bots?  Or the money spent shipping shoes to the buyers?  

There are many benefits of making "your own" money, by reselling sneakers.  You get free time between releases, you are involved in an industry that you are actually interested in, you are your own boss, etc. 

But there are also many benefits to "punching numbers" for someone else.  I get a 401k, with employer matching contributions.  I get healthcare for a lot cheaper than a reseller would have to purchase on his own (since he has no employer to help cover the costs).  Getting a steady paycheck each week, instead of waiting for releases to bring in the revenue. 

There are pros and cons to both. 

That's good money and all but c'mon. Trying to compare a kid in HS making $100k to anyone with a salary in this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: . Even more laughable to everyone pulling in over $100k in salary. The ignorance :smh:

Last edited:
City gear just confirmed 2 locations that were getting them.

Why hasnt Adidas.com/yeezy updated with the store list? SMDH.

I've gotten multiple pairs of Yeezy's at retail, but never through the confirmed app (no complaints). Would be dope walking into a store and scooping these up on release day.

Confirmed app and coachella tickets within 2 hours of eachother.. The pressure from these feels right now 
frown.gif
THIS. I'll either be in a great mood the rest of the day or have salt pouring out LOL

I think the only reason people were believing you is because of how it works on Footlocker / Eastbay etc. If you have the page open too long it will lose sync.

but the app already recognizes your email from the prior login so not an issue

I love Yeezy season!!!

It always shows how F'd the younger generation is. Can't do math, and thinks that reselling sneakers beats having a CAREER. Can't wait to see them in 15 years trying to support a family on sneaker money. And pray to God Trump doesn't repeal Obamacare...ya'll gonna be selling Yeezys for medication. :lol:[/quote

Ur still here [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just wakin up in the mornin gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barkin from the dog, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog

Ready for this confirmed app to go live

People in the zone definitely have better luck than the ones that's not in the zone . We automatically get the L.. Thanks adidas for not giving Washington, D.C. Love [emoji]128557[/emoji]
try downloading a fake GPS location app fam. people on facebook saying it works.

Just wakin up in the mornin gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barkin from the dog, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog

Ready for this confirmed app to go live
 I always wondered about that "no hog" line, is it because he's a muslim?

Man this thread moves so fast but it has been comedy. Appreciated fambs

Probably been asked but is there a release time for ADC this Saturday? Is it midnight?

Also, with the instant L's at least we know the app works. I rather know in seconds than play around like with SNKRS for hours.

I got get my miles in so knowing sooner rather than later if I won or not makes me happy

But atleast let me click the button see a spining wheel or something before u deny me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom