ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a reservation. A question nobody seems to know.
Including cs at adidas. If you are in the zone and leave the zone, does your reservation stay?

HOH is Nike and Jordan only, are you saying the foot locker has them?
I picked up my first PB confirmed reservation from the Footlocker/HOH on state.

They share the same space so there really isn't much of a distinction between them.

Last edited:
So I got a reservation. A question nobody seems to know.
Including cs at adidas. If you are in the zone and leave the zone, does your reservation stay?
indifferent.gif
  Yes, it stays.

Honestly I think it's connection based. And random picking by adidas.

iPhone crashed and logged out

iPad was running faster on Starbucks wifi. And froze at 8 sec then gave the promp to reserve

Some got the oos and others got the little blue circle that said

Tap here to reserve or something.

If you got the tap here thing u was good.

Seems it's like a random draw based on location and connection

Side note my app was acting funny if I was moving around. (Like in a car or something). Seems it's constantly feeding location services while running.

Once I stayed put it was solid.

Next time once ur in the zone try to stay in one spot I suggest plan to use that strategy next time.

I purposely chose a Starbucks dead in the middle of the zone. As well

Thanks dude. Also. How do the distinguish your reservation at the store. It's attached to my specific phone and phone number I'm assuming?

Theres no code on this confirmed release so I'm assuming there is nothing to scan. They will have your pair set aside with your name, all you have to do is provide your ID and show the app with the details.

Last edited:
So crazy! Just got back home and caught up with the thread. I hit in the Miami zone on a size 9. The zone is like 10 mins from my house. It started pouring rain soon as I left the house. I got in the zone with about 20 mins left on the countdown and rode around for 10 mins looking for a good place to park with solid phone reception. Got mad nervous cause someone called me with less than two mins remaining. I declined the call and got back to the app, but I got paranoid and felt like the timer got messed up from the incoming call, so I closed out of Confirmed and then re-opened. It took almost 30 seconds to reload- thought I was screwed. Anyway, that thing start spinning and I was able to get in. I was going after a 9.5, but it said it found a 9 within seconds and asked if I wanted to reserve that pair with like an 18 second countdown on that. Got confirmation and rode back home.

To no surprise, seems like mad L's were handed out today. Cannot believe I cooked. But I see everyone saying these sold out in seconds. Nothing sold out fam. They just sold the pairs they allocated to Confirmed which honestly doesn't seem like it was very much. I think they kept it small because A) that's the Yeezy thing to do and B) this was the first go round with this version of Confirmed, so I assume adidas wanted to see how it performed for future releases. ADC is Saturday and they always have the most stock. I suspect they'll have more than usual for 750s given that Confirmed was seemingly super limited and as of the present time, only a handful of footstores/boutiques have received stock. Hang in there and keep positive!

And I told ya'll, start your goddamn day with TLOP for extra vibes. 

Theres no code on this confirmed release so I'm assuming there is nothing to scan. They will have your pair set aside with your name, all you have to do is provide your ID and show the app with the details.

It says voucher available 6/11... Pretty sure that voucher will contain a QR code or some sort of confirmation number..

Honestly I think it's connection based. And random picking by adidas.

iPhone crashed and logged out

iPad was running faster on Starbucks wifi. And froze at 8 sec then gave the promp to reserve

Some got the oos and others got the little blue circle that said

Tap here to reserve or something.

If you got the tap here thing u was good.

Seems it's like a random draw based on location and connection

Side note my app was acting funny if I was moving around. (Like in a car or something). Seems it's constantly feeding location services while running.

Once I stayed put it was solid.

Next time once ur in the zone try to stay in one spot I suggest plan to use that strategy next time.

I purposely chose a Starbucks dead in the middle of the zone. As well
Were you able to reserve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom