ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother was fortunate enough to get a pair. I struck out.

That SOB wouldn't even have gotten it if I didn't suggest him to :lol:.

I see my bro @iHust1e  cooked 
nerd.gif

Thought we were supposed to take the L together!? 
tired.gif

JK congrats fam. Happy for you. 

i never thought to keep tapping the screen either. as it was spinning, i was just hoping it went thru. if anything, i'da thought constantly tapping woulda froze it or something. i would not have been able to get to nj from md in time anyway as it's my son's 6 year old bday party on saturday at 3. he has a baseball game on saturday morning at 10, but i guess i coulda skipped that, left at lke 7 am to get to nj by 10 and made it back in time for the party. yeah, that's prolly what i woulda done.

anyway, i figured this would happen and i don't think adc on saturday will be any different so i went ahead and copped that size 10 from 23penny last night. yeah, i know, i know. but i least i know i have a pair. either way, out of a couple hunnid pairs there's at least 100 pairs i don't wear so i'll just off some, plain and simple. i mean, on some levels, situations like these is why i have extra pairs laying around anyway.

Last edited:
Judging by all the posts since 1 pm PST, there have been a total of 5 winners reported on NT. WTF LOL

I decided to try an ATC service, long story short my question is since ADC only allows 1 per customer (right?) how could I try to buy a pair manually at the same time without ruining my chances if the ATC actually worked. Do I just need different email and payment? Or completely different address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom