ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I gotta be honest. I don't even think you can legit get a pair anywhere other than adidas. So many "raffles" seem to go to the same folks. No store is legit with these except adidas.

Tru how,any of y'all actually be in boutiques tbh.....

Half y'all including me ain't out here setting the fashion world on fire.

Some of y'all don't even know the store hours and gps the location to put in raffle tixs
laugh.gif

I wouldn't sell to y'all either if I got regulars who either are high paying customers and or friends and family of business partners.

Yeezys and or favors can lead to more money than some kid saying u legit on social media. That wouldn't mean more sales or future investment just longer raffle lines and more pointless foot traffic

Even footlockers are giving up on raffles the lines and time wasted for non-paying customers is not worth it. Expect everyone in couple months to years going adidas route.

Apps. Cause y'all ain't buying ish but shoes and leaving till the next shoe hits

Mom n pops y'all enter them ig raffles for free promo y'all in sub right after they aware of their followers after a release and they know y'all bs just like them
I agree

Last edited:
Foot action south like is a needle in haystack I don't enter their GR raffles. I know several who gave up on south lake after 23 penny bd the backboards

Damn this man really must have GA by the balls. And have the nerve to come BD in my state

Man I gotta be honest. I don't even think you can legit get a pair anywhere other than adidas. So many "raffles" seem to go to the same folks. No store is legit with these except adidas.
every yeezy I have won except one PB has come elsewhere, not from adidas. Speak for yourself on that one

is there a reason these small sizes are so high?

chicks not paying these $2,400 prices

I always wonder why the girl sizes go for more but just sit because no chicks buying them

no way my girl getting a pair now

Last edited:
No good reason except resellers. Wasnt always that way

...and a few idiots that buy at those prices

Last edited:
Damn this man really must have GA by the balls. And have the nerve to come BD in my state

Dude perimeter mall and Cumberland mall post their winners online.

For the backboards they posted like 10 winners.

Not even a FSR.

The gig was in Corp called. U can prob look up perimeter FB post around the release date for backboards and see the garbage

I'll take more detailed pics when I get home and answer sizing questions too

yea, i'm anxious to hear what the sizing is like. i wear a 10.5 in jays, but got a 10 in the TBs and they fit perfect. but alotta folks been saying these glows are tts. if they are in fact tts, i'll have to get rid of the glows bc they'll def. be too tight. hoping they're cut exactly like TBs.

View media item 2061668View media item 2061669View media item 2061670View media item 2061671View media item 2061672View media item 2061673View media item 2061674View media item 2061676View media item 2061677View media item 2061678View media item 2061679View media item 2061680View media item 2061681View media item 2061682View media item 2061683View media item 2061684View media item 2061685View media item 2061686View media item 2061687View media item 2061688View media item 2061689View media item 2061690

I've own just about EVERY Yeezy and I can honestly say these are top 3

#facts

These don't glow like the Nike Pairs

Size 10.5 go for 11! Half size feel snug-ish

They kinda look better in pics (my opinion )

The leather on these are way better then the OG 750 highs

The soles look orange

These do not look like the OG 750 in person.

Zipper is a lot better

Not a lot of glue stains

Rate them from 1-10 .... I'd say a Strong 8ish

Thank you NT Fam--

ONE LAST THING!

No extra Shoelaces !!!!!!!

Last edited:
yea, i'm anxious to hear what the sizing is like. i wear a 10.5 in jays, but got a 10 in the TBs and they fit perfect. but alotta folks been saying these glows are tts. if they are in fact tts, i'll have to get rid of the glows bc they'll def. be too tight. hoping they're cut exactly like TBs.

Same boat

More 350s coming 
nerd.gif

I hope they aren't talking about those with the stripes 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I've own just about EVERY Yeezy and I can honestly say these are top 3

#facts

These don't glow like the Nike Pairs

Size 10.5 go for 11! Half size feel snug-ish

They kinda look better in pics (my opinion )

The leather on these are way better then the OG 750 highs

The soles look orange

These do not look like the OG 750 in person.

Zipper is a lot better

Not a lot of glue stains

Rate them from 1-10 .... I'd say a Strong 8ish

Thank you NT Fam--

ONE LAST THING!

No extra Shoelaces !!!!!!!

What size are you for:

- Yeezy 350
- Flyknit Racer/Trainer/Lunar
- Jordan 1
- Ultra Boost

Thanks!