ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
size??? : (
I know you not putting the sad face?  you most definitely will be getting a pair one way or another 
laugh.gif

The video I learned to spoof my GPS 

If you don't have an Android device, you should pick a cheap one up for future releases. FTA, FTL, and Champs App are starting to use reservation systems soon that also ask for your GPS location.

That didn't work with the last Confirmed release, I know cuz I tried. It also doesn't work with other certain apps like MLBTV premium. Unless somebody can prove it worked this time around with an UPDATED Confirmed app, I doubt this works.

Damn no love for me down in South florida....

Someone hook me up I'll get y'all into Liv on sunday every sunday with drinks for a year straight
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll try online, if not I have a list of kicks I been meaning to double back on and get, i'll just start with that

Last edited:
My size. 10. Still in shock I hit. Even more now that I've seen like 1 other person on here hit from s Florida

major thank you to the guy in this thread that encouraged me to do the ATL southlake mall raffle

South Florida dude hit ? Me too bro. I think we the only ones. You pick up south beach store?
Yeah got a size 9. Went for a 9.5 but it found me a 9. I don't think I've seen any half size Confirmed winners now that I think of it. But yeah, I'm stoked. 

Yeah wasn't up until yesterday but they're doing today and tomorrow 4-7 raffle not bad don't seem shady but we all know pairs are getting backdoorered

Just got back from there btw

Last edited:
That didn't work with the last Confirmed release, I know cuz I tried. It also doesn't work with other certain apps like MLBTV premium. Unless somebody can prove it worked this time around with an UPDATED Confirmed app, I doubt this works.
It worked yesterday. I got through. You can see the icon of the app on the top left.

Are 750s generally tight around the top of your foot? Pre-ordered through Windycitysole and just got them in today. My TTS is a 8.5, but after reading this forum I went with 8US. I've never owned a pair of 750s or tried them on so when I struggled to get them on and then they felt tight I was concerned. Or does the material give with time?

Last edited:
I know you not putting the sad face?  you most definitely will be getting a pair one way or another :lol:

I haven't seen a lot of confirmed winners at all. Let alone my size exactly. Crazy ****. First time I ever went for yeezys besides trying online once. Congrats bro. I'll be down in south beach early Saturday lol.

Are 750s generally tight around the top of your foot? Pre-ordered through Windycitysole and just got them in today. My TTS is a 8.5, but after reading this forum I went with 8US. I've never owned a pair of 750s or tried them on so when I struggled to get them on and then they felt tight I was concerned. Or does the material give with time?
what did they charge

This is already known , footsites aren't getting them

"WE" know but not every person after these are sneaker freaks and dont keep up with all the info available on the interwebs. They are well known chains, that get way more inquiries from people that dont "keep up" so they have to respond to occasional visitors too.

I think the posters are just pointing out the finality & confirmation from the chains. ...and that they are probably tired of the phone calls :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom