ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really want an order number then buy something on the site. You're a fool if you think you can use someone else's order number—their email, name, and address would show up.
I just don't want to end up with a tee. I already emailed them anyway

Hope you don't end up jacking someone else's pair like dude did during the Ssense moonrock call-in order debacle.
wow that's quite the shifty,  d-money move right there
mean.gif

Everyone worried about Mr. Croc there is no way he is going to finesse his way into getting the shoes from yeezysupply. He can get an order number but that order number is attached to a name and a bunch of information 

Everyone worried about Mr. Croc there is no way he is going to finesse his way into getting the shoes from yeezysupply. He can get an order number but that order number is attached to a name and a bunch of information 

No duh.
It's the lack of ethics that is a concern. Nobody here wants to find out how low he'll stoop to cop.

Rate my fit guys
JK... from YTWW group

Last edited:
He could've bought a ds pair for 1.1k...
There is not 1 Dead stock authentic pair of turtle doves, that you are going to find, at that price, unless they are a size 12 or bigger
Just catching up with the madness.

Congrats @Spries! You were one of the lucky ones for sure. But like I said, they didn't have a pair for every single person who bought apparel
thanks man, and actually, since probably about half who ordered apparel cancelled, i think everyone else that didn't actually did get a pair
source?

Rate my fit guys
JK... from YTWW group
please tell me that's a girl

Last edited:
@Spries nope, not everyone. I haven't heard anything back from YS yet, about ready to take this L 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom