ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is having a hard time checking out, It wouldnt allow me to checkout with my CC but when I used Paypal it let me through. Hope this helps someone. I cooked sz 9.5. First ever pair of Yeezys!

Now clicking checkout just brings me back to checkout page. Won't even let me go to shipping info or billing. Still in cart. Just take my money adidas!

How's Italy treating you man

It's great! Thanks. There is always next time for yeezys. Raffle systems were great here tho. One store had a guy who was just first on the raffle list organizing it, he didn't even work for the store. Super civilized and everything. Still feel bad for the guy who got called but was in the bathroom.

If anyone is having a hard time checking out, It wouldnt allow me to checkout with my CC but when I used Paypal it let me through. Hope this helps someone. I cooked sz 9.5. First ever pair of Yeezys!
How do you use Paypal , do you have to be logged in?

Im so salty I waited all morn to the afternoon for this ****, I dont think I ever got through on anything adc

Got 2 pairs before the masses effed the site. Surprised how smooth it all went before that

Same (on how smooth it went). Crashed once when I tried to click "cart" but I simply refreshed once and everything went smoothly after that. This was all before the masses began carting. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom