ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I noticed was that plain old ADC was working just fine when not doing any Yeezy related business. I was never able to get through on my computer but my friend who was also trying for me got as far as being able to add to cart. Luckily he was signed in and all I had to do is bring up ADC's home page, log in, find them in cart already, check out and that was that .

Not enough sleep these past 2 days. Tough for us on the west coast with the early releases. Too many L's with the NMDs & Yeezy. I think you build up good karma on future releases after you take the L's lol just dont be bitter. We all hit eventually. 

i just wonder when end will contact people....for europeans its almost night again, and they have like 11-12 hours left if they wanna stay with their 24h time zone.....

If I remember correctly, END said they weren't going to notify people until like Sunday, European time. Maybe I'm wrong tho 

Last edited:
Everyone knew there was only 3200 of these for 200 shmllion fans,no hope,if u have them hold them and trade for all the 350s or black them out....750 and 350 are different shoes..like Pagani and huaracans

Was going to try but ended up sleeping. Glad some people got through and others already have theirs in hand. I didn't have much hope.

If I remember correctly, END said they weren't going to notify people until like Sunday, European time. Maybe I'm wrong tho 
they stopped the raffle at 9am british time and only said they gonna contact people within 24 hours. 

its also stated in the mail you got when you entered....

Everyone knew there was only 3200 of these for 200 shmllion fans,no hope,if u have them hold them and trade for all the 350s or black them out....750 and 350 are different shoes..like Pagani and huaracans

Black them out? What?

Between this and your last post with the pic saying 850, 1200, whatever, I still have no idea what youre trying to say. :lol:

Saw a photo earlier from a guy who asked the END cc about the raffle and they had already contacted the winners who had 2 hours to make a purchase before they re-raffled the unclaimed pairs. And that was like 8-9 hours ago.

WTF just happend at kith... got in and the captcha was what is the first month of the year and it wouldnt work they deleated page and tweet???

WTF just happend at kith... got in and the captcha was what is the first month of the year and it wouldnt work they deleated page and tweet???

Exactly.

They straight fronting..

Is January not the first month of the year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom