ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is these are a tool for us to all be crazed,and it's no point trying when the factory only made 3200 worlwide.There are 3 cws to focus on that drop in 3 weeks through september,9 total
those were the prices you paid that you listed before?

Once in cart I went to another computer, since regular ADC was working fine I logged in and checked out on the other computer no problem.

This didn't work for me.

I also carted around 1PM on mobile, logged in, couldn't check out. Then I logged into my iMac, and it still didn't let me check out. :smh:

my friend came to my work to show me his pair ...what a heat... raise up my salt level to the max !

best yeezy boost so far IMO

Yes.The hypebeast at times square and some stylist in nyc area,my boy @itsracks is good ppl 2.its a no brainer these are the best there grey and gkow,kanye is doing this to build hype.3 new cws 6 weeks

Last edited:
Yes.The hypebeast at times square and some stylist in nyc area,my boy @itsracks is good ppl 2.its a no brainer these are the best there grey and gkow,kanye is doing this to build hype.3 new cws 6 weeks
what you do just wait outside stores and talk to raffle winners ? you copped a pair for $850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom